Banky W – Find You + Be My Lover (Yes/No Pt. 2) ft Niyola

Post by Demola OG, February 13th, 2013

The EME boss is back with new singles titled Find You and Be My Lover (Yes/No Pt 2) ft Niyola off his 3rd album which officially drops on valentines day, but appears to have hit the streets in Lagos already.

Both solid R&B and Afro Pop joints with well infused naija lyrics respectively. Banky has mastered R&B for the Naija environment and represents R&B in Naija. Be sure to be at the R&BW concert on Friday, February 15 at the Civic Center

Date: Friday 15th February 2013 Time: 7PM Venue: Civic Centre, Ozumba Mbadiwe Road, Victoria Island, Lagos Ticket Prices: Singles N15,000 | Couples N25,000 | VIP N500,000 | Personal Lounge Seating N750,000 Tickets available at www.afritickets.com

Banky_W_R_BW_Front

Find You [DOWNLOAD]

Be My Lover (Yes/No Pt 2) [DOWNLOAD]

23 Responses to “Banky W – Find You + Be My Lover (Yes/No Pt. 2) ft Niyola”

1. Jide says:

First of All

2. skeezy says:

1st on the block…lol

3. [...] naija lyrics. Banky has mastered R&B for the Naija environment and represents R&B in [...] READ FULL ARTICLE ON AUTHOR WEBSITE Author: Demola [...]

4. Someone says:

Nice concept. Same lane as In Your Eyes on 2face's last album. Well done Banky W

5. [...] Read more or Download the song here Banky W – Find You [...]

6. [...] Read compete article from content source: Banky W – Find You [...]

7. [...] and Afro Pop joints with well infused naija lyrics respectively. Banky has mastered R&B [...] READ FULL ARTICLE ON AUTHOR WEBSITE Author: Demola [...]

8. REALSUPERDUPER says:

I'm addicted to "Find You"

9. @LeftyFBS says:

only me that think niyola sounds a bit like tiwa on this joint? anyways i'm so glad bankyw's album is finally in stores tomorrow! been waiting on it for a hot minute! big fan! keep up the good work sir W!

10. Phalaenopsis says:

Banky W, always on point.

11. Doogie Fresh says:

Banky! a true boss,always on point.

12. kosoko says:

why is wizkid not on the album!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. theLASTMAN Ψ ︻╦╤─ says:

this Banky W. is Mr wow. Talented to a fault i strongly believe i can digest a 20track Banky solo album with no supporting act, no probs. Still got Lowkey on infinte replay. Masterclass!!!

14. soundsright says:

nice joint

15. Mazi says:

I've been listening to FIND YOU that I actually have lost count how many times I've played it…. WOW…Banky you killed it on this one bro, never been a fan but I appreciate this and getting your new album…Big ups bro, keep doing it this, making me fall in love LOL… Nice one

16. DEX says:

I really can't wait to lay my hands on that album. I mean…Banky never EVER disappoints. There's a reason why he's still relevant in the music industry. Bravo!!

17. Rukevwe says:

Please who produced find you. i think that song is just awesome. thank you bankyw , thank you notjustok

18. kenneth says:

facts are facts!! in the Nigerian music industry R&B does not pay the bills…..Afro pop still does!!
    Sell-out acts are the ones who are the afro pop genre..while a bankyW album might be nice to play once in a while, you still need your everyday beats to keep you in the mood always..That is why i still think there is a ceiling for folks like BankyW in the Industry. Name 3 hits off your head from bankyW in the past 3 years that atleast 70% of the country's populace can easily relate to??……
    there is your answer

• Obama's Nephew says:

I Agree with you partialy, but I don't think BankyW is trying to cater to the just the Nigerian Music industry anymore. "Find You" is more of a crossover track than a typical afro pop record. With the recent international success of Wizkid and Dbanj, Nigerian acts with similar international recognition are feeling the pressure to be cater to a broader audience. The truth is genre's like Afro pop and K-pop, have more of an international ceiling than an artist like bankyw/asa/nneka would ever have. Once in while, we might have acts like Dbanj and Psy that breakout, but that kind of success is not sustainable without change. We need more crossover Nigerian acts for afro pop to grow beyond Africa, like Hiphop/RocknRoll.

19. prince says:

i love be my lover more Niyola's voice just gets to your head

20. havilah says:

I love listening to your songs cause d re alway meaningful n cool. I like ur style. Keep it up