DOWNLOAD:Banky W - Find You + Be My Lover (Yes/No Pt. 2) ft Niyola –notjustOk

Banky W – Find You + Be My Lover (Yes/No Pt. 2) ft Niyola

Post by Demola OG, February 13th, 2013

The EME boss is back with new singles titled Find You and Be My Lover (Yes/No Pt 2) ft Niyola off his 3rd album which officially drops on valentines day, but appears to have hit the streets in Lagos already.

Both solid R&B and Afro Pop joints with well infused naija lyrics respectively. Banky has mastered R&B for the Naija environment and represents R&B in Naija. Be sure to be at the R&BW concert on Friday, February 15 at the Civic Center

Date: Friday 15th February 2013 Time: 7PM Venue: Civic Centre, Ozumba Mbadiwe Road, Victoria Island, Lagos Ticket Prices: Singles N15,000 | Couples N25,000 | VIP N500,000 | Personal Lounge Seating N750,000 Tickets available at www.afritickets.com

Banky_W_R_BW_Front

Find You [DOWNLOAD]

Be My Lover (Yes/No Pt 2) [DOWNLOAD]

23 responses to “Banky W – Find You + Be My Lover (Yes/No Pt. 2) ft Niyola”

1. Jide says:

First of All

2. skeezy says:

1st on the block…lol

3. […] naija lyrics. Banky has mastered R&B for the Naija environment and represents R&B in […] READ FULL ARTICLE ON AUTHOR WEBSITE Author: Demola […]

4. Someone says:

Nice concept. Same lane as In Your Eyes on 2face's last album. Well done Banky W

5. […] Read more or Download the song here Banky W – Find You […]

6. […] Read compete article from content source: Banky W – Find You […]

7. […] and Afro Pop joints with well infused naija lyrics respectively. Banky has mastered R&B […] READ FULL ARTICLE ON AUTHOR WEBSITE Author: Demola […]

8. REALSUPERDUPER says:

I'm addicted to "Find You"

9. @LeftyFBS says:

only me that think niyola sounds a bit like tiwa on this joint? anyways i'm so glad bankyw's album is finally in stores tomorrow! been waiting on it for a hot minute! big fan! keep up the good work sir W!

10. Phalaenopsis says:

Banky W, always on point.

11. Doogie Fresh says:

Banky! a true boss,always on point.

12. kosoko says:

why is wizkid not on the album!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. theLASTMAN Ψ ︻╦╤─ says:

this Banky W. is Mr wow. Talented to a fault i strongly believe i can digest a 20track Banky solo album with no supporting act, no probs. Still got Lowkey on infinte replay. Masterclass!!!

14. soundsright says:

nice joint

15. Mazi says:

I've been listening to FIND YOU that I actually have lost count how many times I've played it…. WOW…Banky you killed it on this one bro, never been a fan but I appreciate this and getting your new album…Big ups bro, keep doing it this, making me fall in love LOL… Nice one

16. DEX says:

I really can't wait to lay my hands on that album. I mean…Banky never EVER disappoints. There's a reason why he's still relevant in the music industry. Bravo!!

17. Rukevwe says:

Please who produced find you. i think that song is just awesome. thank you bankyw , thank you notjustok

18. kenneth says:

facts are facts!! in the Nigerian music industry R&B does not pay the bills…..Afro pop still does!!
    Sell-out acts are the ones who are the afro pop genre..while a bankyW album might be nice to play once in a while, you still need your everyday beats to keep you in the mood always..That is why i still think there is a ceiling for folks like BankyW in the Industry. Name 3 hits off your head from bankyW in the past 3 years that atleast 70% of the country's populace can easily relate to??……
    there is your answer

19. prince says:

i love be my lover more Niyola's voice just gets to your head

20. havilah says:

I love listening to your songs cause d re alway meaningful n cool. I like ur style. Keep it up