P Square – Magical Healing

Post by Demola OG, February 12th, 2013

P Square is back with a new high tempo track titled Magical Healing.

PSquare

DOWNLOAD

46 Responses to “P Square – Magical Healing”

1. Ur_Papa_Senior_Broda says:

I feel so honored to be the first comment. All of my hardwork and dedication has paid off. Getting the top comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and i would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. First and foremost i would like to thank god for giving me this opportunity. Next i would like to thank my parents. I want to thank my cat Belle, for being really fat and always there for me. I would also like to thank my pet tadpole for surviving against all odds for over a week. Next i would like to thank the squirrel that lives in my backyard for climbing trees because that gives me inspiration that i need to get through the day. I also want to think Max Rainer for giving me someone to beat in Mario Party. This is a special moment in my life and i would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be a moment that i will never forget. I just remembered a few other people i would like to thank; notjustok.com, the fish i caught in the third grade, my light in my room bc i wouldn’t be able to see the keyboard without it, the internet for letting me go on notjustok.com, my house because without it i would be homeless, and last but not least i would like to thank all the people out there that actually took time out of their day to read this. I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. I have been trying to be the first comment on a post for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how i did this, i would say, you can achieve anything u set your mind on. To all the kids out there reading this, i would like to tell them to follow their dreams. Being the top comment is amazing, thank you everyone

2. […] Read compete article from content source: P Square – Magical Healing […]

3. daniboy says:

hmmm… ok oooo

4. @Teeboss03 says:

Gat Me High is greater than Magical Feeling…..Just saying

5. RedneckNaija says:

Awesome song! Really got a nice vibe to it.

6. @sLeeK_MiKe says:

As usual, no surprises… Lovely and amazing track but its just tooo predictable…

• LarryKay says:

u're very right!………..just too predictable!!!….Nigerian musicians need to work harder on their lyrics…Radio stations will not let us hear word now..

7. OZ JAY says:

JUNK…

8. Namebedis says:

Una be winch? Damn! All of una songs na hit..
    Ehen For the Ladie ONLY: Make one fine chikala come give me this magical healing i beg…bcos conji na sickness ohh…na die i dey so i beg!!

9. nich says:

we know the hit track is on the way…..i thought people should have known p-square by now……

however this track is already a hit………they guys are back again……..

10. 911 says:

this production with the direction of this song the beat never finish

11. PRINCE says:

OGA NA OGA, THIS TWINS GET AFRICAN CIRCULAR MUSIC ENTATAIMENT

12. kenneth says:

Nothing special!
    What's up with the pop music though?…they better step up their game, because they are fast becoming irrelevant

13. STURVZ BABA J says:

LMBAO @ Ur_Papa_Senior_Broda… TOO DAMN FUNNY

14. OLA says:

lmbao @ Ur_Papa_Senior_Broda.. too damn funny

15. Babaniyen says:

Omo don't go sleeping on a bicycle o. Next thing wey we go see now na Remix with Jenifer Lopez or Lady Gaga

16. mac says:

u call dis junk? wait till d video comes out, u'll be loving it over.P Square ar d BESTEST!!!

17. damando says:

una be baba anytime even if you voice out rubbish

18. Stivinagi says:

This song is not intended for Nigerians, it's for white people jasi, kudos to psquare, more money, ibo boys to the core!

• soblex says:

@stivingi, re u saying Nigerians dnt know good music or deserve to enjoy good music?huh? rubbish u + y bring tribe into music…yeye dey smell for ya body..smh

19. wapi says:

am feeling this…mehn! you guys are tight, as in tight :)

20. Louis O KinGs says:

AnotheR foreigN smasH…winKsSs!

21. Louis O KinGs says:

SplenDiD iNdEEd!

22. @Louisobas says:

WaitiNg 4 the RemiX/ viDeO…

23. paul chimezie says:

p square….i have something to tell u…i am also a musician…but looking for a sponsor…and i really LOVE u guys…

24. Daniels says: