Praiz – For You ft. Seyi Shay + I Miss You

Post by Demola OG, February 1st, 2013

Praiz was born to do this, his voice and delivery on these two singles are amazing; both tracks will be on repeat for a while. The duet with Seyi Shay has that catchy vibe and some local lingo infused. I Miss You is a classic.

Listen and enjoy!

R&B superstar Praiz is back with two brand new singles this year, just in time for Valentine!

The first song is a duet with the beautiful Seyi Shay titled ‘For you’. Produced by Dekumzy, the duo seamlessly blend their vocals on the mid-tempo highlife beat, giving it a touch of sensuality.

Praiz returns to his true form on ‘I miss you’, delivering a masterpiece ballad on what might just be his best vocal performance so far, it’s a sweet, slow love song for those who truly cherish the Valentine season.

The talented singer who is signed to X3M Music recorded huge success in 2012 performing at top shows and concerts in and outside the Nigeria.

In 2013, he will be releasing his highly anticipated debut album which features some top Nigerian musicians with production from Cobhams Asuquo, Tee-Y Mix, himself and a few others.
Praiz Valentine Special Art

For You ft. Seyi Shay [DOWNLOAD]

I Miss You [DOWNLOAD]

17 Responses to “Praiz – For You ft. Seyi Shay + I Miss You”

1. weez says:

nice voices

2. […] READ FULL ARTICLE ON AUTHOR WEBSITE Author: Mola OG […]

3. […] Read compete article from content source: Praiz – For You ft. Seyi Shay + I Miss You […]

4. […] Read more or Download the song here Praiz – For You ft. Seyi Shay + I Miss You […]

5. paulmirabilis says:

This boy can actually sing

6. REALSUPERDUPER says:

I don't usually like Naija songs like this cos it makes u want to hate the rest of em'

7. Weeta says:

Should I be surprised there isn't a flurry of comments here SMH. Miss you! A true CLASSIC! Legend stuff.
    Is that COBY on the beats??? Heavy PRAISE for PRAIZ SOUND!

8. theLASTMAN Ψ ︻╦╤─ says:

Tell a lady you like Praiz's music to upgrade your gentleman image and triple your scoring chances
    This brother gat soul!!! Excellent Music…Sheyi i see you.x

9. TUNE!!! This notjustok.com tag can vex me tho… make una change am sexy woman voice at least, hian!

10. Omosola Olumuyiwa Samuel says:

A round of applause 4 u!

11. IF YOU ARE A TALENTED MUSICAL ARTIST WITH A POTENTIAL HIT SONG THAT YOU BELIEVE IF PACKAGED AND PROMOTED ALBUM COULD BE A GLOBAL SELL OUT AND YOU NEED A MUSICAL MARKETING PROMOTER TO PACKAGE AND PROMOTE YOUR MUSIC NATIONWIDE ON MIX TAPES AND COLLECTIONS CIRCULATING FROM WEST AFRICA BIGGEST MUSIC DISTRIBUTION MARKET, ALABA INTERNATIONAL MARKET TO CLUBS JOINTS AND STREETS OUTLETS OR YOU NEED YOUR MUSIC LINKED TO RADIO STATION AND INTERNET BLOGS COMPANY PROMOTIONS OF BRANDS AND PERSONALITY PACKAGING CALL NIGERIANS BIGGEST NAME IN GRASSROOTS PACKAGING AND MARKETING PROMOTIONS ON +2348085088437 OR MAIL mjindhood01@yah oo.com OFFICE ADDRESS UB 142 UBAKASON PLAZA ALABA INTERNATIONAL MARKET PLEASE CALL FOR INQUIRY IF YOU HAVE AN APPOINTMENT WITH US… you can also follow @Dannyalaba on twitter for quotes and general inquiry

12. TJae says:

I cant even tell the difference between Seyi shay's voice and Tiwa's. Both can sing!

13. iLanre@ByteChunks says:

Smooth as milk….. Your voice takes us on a ride beyond the skies…. beautiful bro….

14. Eddy says:

Qualitative improvement to the evolving Nigerian genre: good lyrics, impressive vocals and balanced beat (for dance hall and listening). This should have better chances internationally, and Cobhams crew always get there. Clearly not as rash as dominant tunes of today. I hope it makes it commercially to encourage this great effort.

15. tblack says: