VIDEO: Vector – Follow Me Dey Go (Behind The Scenes)

Post by Demola OG, January 24th, 2013

The video to Follow Me Dey Go video by Vector was shot on location in Miami Florida. The song as you will hear in the BTS video below has a reggae flavor and sounds pretty catchy.

Look forward to seeing the official video which was directed by Antwan Smith in a week or two.

Joe Latinum shot the BTS

24 Responses to “VIDEO: Vector – Follow Me Dey Go (Behind The Scenes)”

1. ppapy says:

how come all nigerians tend to think they are american by forming their accent ? if only you know funny we find you lots, you'd speak normally…..

• nor be me talk am says:

shout the fk up

• nor be me talk am says:

short the f**k up….

• theLASTMAN Ψ ︻╦╤─ says:

1st attempt wrong

• nor be me talk am says:

guy read and pass must you comment? a***ole!!!…. have been following your comments since day1 people make mistakes when they spell at times so what the f*** are you talking about ?…u act as if you know better.

• theLASTMAN Ψ ︻╦╤─ says:

no offence guy i was only poking fun…no one is perfect but I no abuse u nau why take this so personal

• Wanna-beez says:

God bless u ppappy….This reminds me of the day i saw this blog where a nigerian lady blogged that she's Afri-kata..I was like, wtf is afrikata???? ,Like 2 pages , she was explaining why she's not a Nigerian….hehehe…said she don't do this,she don't do that…i just dey laff….

ONLY ''AFRICANS/NIGERIANS'' TRY TO PROVE & TELL OTHER FELLOW AFRICANS/NIGERIANS THAT HE 0R SHE IS AN AKATA….You don't need to explain yourself if you're an American.

2. flaminglips says:

dope 1 from a broda from anoda moda

3. What_It_Look_Like says:

how u do dat crazy man tin /
    and the crowd never boo'd you like Banton (Buju Banton)

Dis Vector guy drops gems like this on almost every record he drops.

Festac Stand the Fcuk up !!!!

4. Weeta says:

Big ups VEC! Always on point.

5. Olamiwale says:

Always on point VEC !

6. theLASTMAN Ψ ︻╦╤─ says:

Antwan Smith…supreme Hustler. chop chop chop money chop naija own join if u aint feeling dis guy u're definitely madding, big ups Vec doing big tings in a small way. Nor tay 4 miami o. Ajo o dabi ile!!!

7. I can't just wait to have this video on ma phone…. Vector u're the bomb!!! Follow me dey go!!

8. The video is so awesome,all the way from Miami. Watchout friends… Follow me dey go frm my dude Vector da viper

9. jake says:

if i find out who this lastman guy is and i see him,dirty slaps will be ur greetings,people like this are usually some low life,low confident rats that only talk behind their old laptop with windows 97,this lastman guy irritates me alot…..will sure figure u out,u will be freaked out that day