VIDEO: Fally Ipupa – La Vie Est Belle (Sweet Life)

Post by phiona, December 14th, 2012

As of the last couple of years it’s been Fally Ipupa’s collaborations with the likes of J Martin and Flavour that have propelled him to the fore within Anglophone urban music scenes. Now finally, the first solo single from the Congolese singing sensation in a while is here. And not far behind I am told, is “Power”, his up-coming third album – a double disc affair which will feature one disc for the traditional Rumba fans and another with more urban music tendencies. Presumably, this decadent toast to the good life comes from the latter.

56 Responses to “VIDEO: Fally Ipupa – La Vie Est Belle (Sweet Life)”

1. [...] complete article from content source: VIDEO: Fally Ipupa – La Vie Est Belle (Sweet Life) Related posts:Day 9 ft Terry Tha Rapman & Elinee – Hold SumtinChuddy K’s alleged [...]

2. Omooba noni says:

Fallyy man..I'm a big fan…you hardly dissappoint…another good effort man…swag-10/10..video-9/10..voice-10/10

3. 9jafreak says:

Fally is Boss!
    The English still needs work though..he could use a solid bilingual.
    Big ups!

4. Someone says:

Great job Fally Ipupa.

5. Toronto Maple Syrup says:

One thing I like about fally is the fact that if he were ever asked to sing this piece live,he'll do so perfectly without ever lip synching, unlike #some people#…….I nor mention anybody name abeg

6. Phalaenopsis says:

Ol'boy, see tuneeeee!! Love the strings and everything.
    It certainly sounds better than D'banj's ''On top of the world''. No hating, cos I still listen to D'Banj's songs. Just not feeling the direction his music has been going recently. But I hope he finds what he is looking for in this new venture of his.
    Ok, back to Fally Ipupa's '' La vie est belle ( Sweet life )'' Worth listening to once more!

7. Olusesi Weloveyou says:

To succeed in conflict and confrontation (and attraction is confrontation, albeit a pleasant version of it) you must know the rhythm of your "opponents" and the rhythms of yourself. You must think in terms of rhythms, and look for rhythms in the world around you, and in yourself. When you do this, you will be able to discern the best time to act, the worst time to act, and the best time not to act. Then your chances of success increase dramatically. The world moves in rhythms. See them, and know yours, and the world will move forward for you. Good morning yall.

Pls visit the link below to download Olusesi's new mixtape single "Orisun (the source) a wizkid tease me cover. Thanks and Jah bless, Kpoko!

8. Olusesi Weloveyou says:

9. c est nul sincerment tu triches zazou et tu as mal copié mai si non le clip est bon.

10. c est nul sincerment tu triches zazou et tu as mal copié mai si non le clip est bon.

11. theLASTMAN Ψ ︻╦╤─ says:

Nice tune, immaculate video, swag on fire, Francophones don't play with swag. Hope i'm not overthinking this but it makes sense for Fally Ipupa to want to bite a chunk of Psquare's english home fanbase. Its no wonder they called their album Invasion. Psquare rule france at the moment.

12. Man 2 Man says:

This is the man that changed Congolese folks, Music wise and swag.. most of em wanna dress and sing like him.. Ca ce tret bon, Fally…

13. amarachi says:

is it me or is fally ipupa starting to resemble peter of psquare, infact the okoye men.. wow. I love fally, especially his dance.

14. kiki says:

Fuck…I love this tune!

15. #TeamNotjustok we are getting there.

16. #TeamNotjustok we are getting there.

17. nicole says:

jezz i love dis song.afta all dis shout shout for naija.at list diz one calms me n mk me horny

18. nicole says:

cnt lie dz song got me wet

19. Olusesi Weloveyou says:

Individuals move in rhythms, and to succeed, you must train yourself to recognize the different rhythms people move in. Almost everyone who is untrained makes the mistake of thinking people move in the same rhythms they do, instead of looking for the rhythm of others.I, for example, have many friends male and female, who all move in different rhythms. I have one friend who will return a text message immediately. I have another who will return them the next day or not at all. One prefers written communication, the other prefers to talk on the phone. Both are friends, but they move in different rhythms.If I failed to discern the rhythm of each, I might think there was something wrong with the one who doesn't return texts. But there's not…she just has a different rhythm. If she started to return them immediately, or I didn't hear back from my friend who returns them quickly, then I would think something was wrong. They were out of their rhythm.

All this to get you to download my latest single "Orisun (the source)" off my mixtape coming first quarter 2013. Follow the link below to find out what I did with Wizkid's Tease me Beat produced by Samklef. Kpoko! also follow the 2nd link for another fresh single "SUICIDAL" (PRODUCED BY T-FLAVA) I just dropped few minutes ago. The boy is on his grind, cheers and Kpoko!

20. Olusesi Weloveyou says:

21. Phrey Tunez says:

Fally ipupa!! Ur alwayz on point

22. Phrey Tunez says:

Fally ipupa!! Ur alwayz on point

23. Phrey Tunez says:

Am not french but the tune is on point

24. Phrey Tunez says:

Am not french but the tune is on point

25. DEX says:

No wonder my sister is literally in love with this guy. Carry on my brother… Nigérians et les Africains dans leur ensemble l'amour de votre musique. Just don't take all our babes away from us, LOL. Nice one.

26. Wow fally ipupa u are the best keep it up man

27. Wow fally ipupa u are the best keep it up man

28. I'm waiting for the power to come third album for Mr fally ipupa this will be amazing

29. I'm waiting for the power to come third album for Mr fally ipupa this will be amazing

30. Dady Mutayi says:

Very Nice. Congratulations Fally

31. Dady Mutayi says:

Very Nice. Congratulations Fally

32. iLanre@ByteChunks says:

Hear jam… Choi!!!!

33. Lisa-Krown Musick-Group says:

(NEW MUSIC): USHER'S 1ST AFROBEAT VIDEO! – ITS SO AMAZING.
    (NEW MUSIC): USHER'S 1ST AFROBEAT VIDEO! – ITS SO AMAZING.
    (NEW MUSIC): USHER'S 1ST AFROBEAT VIDEO! – ITS SO AMAZING.
    WATCH IT NOW –>> http://youtu.be/q4l7J3KmsyI.
    WATCH IT NOW –>> http://youtu.be/q4l7J3KmsyI.
    WATCH IT NOW –>> http://youtu.be/q4l7J3KmsyI.

34. Lisa-Krown Musick-Group says:

(NEW MUSIC): USHER'S 1ST AFROBEAT VIDEO! – ITS SO AMAZING.
    (NEW MUSIC): USHER'S 1ST AFROBEAT VIDEO! – ITS SO AMAZING.
    (NEW MUSIC): USHER'S 1ST AFROBEAT VIDEO! – ITS SO AMAZING.
    WATCH IT NOW –>> http://youtu.be/q4l7J3KmsyI.
    WATCH IT NOW –>> http://youtu.be/q4l7J3KmsyI.
    WATCH IT NOW –>> http://youtu.be/q4l7J3KmsyI.

35. you're better fally we don't know how can we thank you for giving us this song very very confortable and you still mwana ya mboka ya solo bokila lokondo.

36. you're better fally we don't know how can we thank you for giving us this song very very confortable and you still mwana ya mboka ya solo bokila lokondo.

37. fally ipupa meilleur du monde sweet life
    vraimment ekangi masola.dicap i lake you ,to be continued