DOWNLOAD:9ice - Get It –notjustOk

9ice – Get It

Post by Demola OG, December 12th, 2012

Total Shares 68

9ice aka Adigun is BACK!

Listen to 9ice’s latest effort which is the 1st single off his upcoming double album (CNN and GRA) which he plans ot release in 2013.

I like this one…

Ibadi E bi Tonto Dike

Produced by P-Blaze

DOWNLOAD

Total Shares 68

100 responses to “9ice – Get It”

1. beast i am says:

NA ME BE FIRST 1st !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oya wey the award ? 😀

2. nice song but this song is not good enough for first single.

3. nice song but this song is not good enough for first single.

4. have always enjoyed 9ice's music dnt undastand SW official but his music makes me rep pure 9aija hip hop… nd' he still sell as much records as our yankee do do's naija boyz…. big up ALAPOMEJI.. your 1 of the reason's I dig lasgidi!

5. have always enjoyed 9ice's music dnt undastand SW official but his music makes me rep pure 9aija hip hop… nd' he still sell as much records as our yankee do do's naija boyz…. big up ALAPOMEJI.. your 1 of the reason's I dig lasgidi!

6. OLU says:

Yoruba Legend welcome back…..

7. Dj ink says:

9ice baba ,Master the track well #Banger

8. tee baba says:

Nice one 9ice baba…. i think the voice is coming back… but baba try give us another like Street credibility and Everyday

9. Babajide Oyewoga Ramires says:

10. 9ice's always my best anytime anyday, irrespective of d music he releases……….big up…..nice track.

11. mr.wow says:

what is that sign!! in d pic! is that not all those cult eye or what dey call ''em

12. Toronto Maple Syrup says:

9ice…as much as I appreciate the effort,I really dislike this song..please for the love of God and for the sake of your fans worldwide…..DON'T ! put this track on any of your albums….

The first verse-catchy (a lil bit)
    Chorus and every other thing……..got me depressed…

13. […] complete article from content source: 9ice – Get It Related posts:Yung Chris & Klem – Baby (Produced by J-Sleek)Day 9 ft Terry Tha […]

14. Pamela says:

9ice i pity u.. Ur going down

15. TruthIsBitter says:

Fucking disappointed … this is not 9ICE … Patiently waiting for the next single ..

16. AREA FADA says:

Would BE VERY HONEST!!
    Im happy to see Oga 9ice!!!
    But this song is a no no…..

17. gbagbe! says:

Bashorun toh Gaa! forever the best..

18. markjaskam says:

hmm..chorus is not really doing it for me but the verses sounds a little OK though…as a fan of 9ice music..Adigun u can do better than this I know that..

19. Hakym says:

Truth be told………. 9ice av lost it.

20. lanre atoyebi says:

Amazing. Good tune. Keep it coming. Can't wait to have the rest of 3 songs.

21. Tolani says:

9ice…Look for better beat!
    bye

22. MANCHARA says:

Why is 9ice sounding like an hungry man who still rents a studio or an upcoming artiste …Whats wrong with you man ….You cant feed your family with this track man …Drawing board please ….Its a No for me

23. alapomerin says:

Unna wey dey hate on this song… we sabi unna.. na unna dey dance am pass for your room, come dey sweat like mad man.. Idiots….. Ori yin bi ti clifford orji

24. Mercy Ezimora says:

Creatively inclined always. Good song. One of the best around. God go continue to deh lift you o.

25. Adeola T Lawal says:

It is high time http://www.notjustok.com live up to expectation if there's any. All people who comment on songs here should add a face to their comment. A song is posted and to make reasonable comment is so difficult for people on here. For me i like this song and so far today a lot of people does. But if you're out here and you feel otherwise give a reasonable opinion not abusive language.

26. David Adams Ramires says:

Wow, 9ice

27. David Adams Ramires says:

Wow, 9ice

28. 9jafreak says:

Na wa oooooooooo
    Is this 9ice?
    Wey lyrics?
    Is there still hope for this nation sha?
    #MIND.FU…KD!

29. bukky says:

dis is crazy not l 9ice l used 2 kwn fuck dat nonsense lyrics

30. 1manlikeyou says:

was tryn to take the " Getting to it for me" but my ears preferred hearing "getting too sweet for me" got me thinking deep…Nice jam regardless

31. Don Y says:

im expecting something than this from 9ice…well still on still,u be baby erryday,thumb-up

32. Phumee says:

Good song. Not too core. Different from expectation. But this will definitely attract attention and develop to something big in months to come.

33. Olo Akin says:

Decent. Easy to understand. Club Banger!!! This a new turn a new tune.

34. Omoghene K says:

Growing in me. Different perception as i repeat the song. Loving it continuously. Welcome back on track!!!

35. Devor Shrika says:

Not a Nigerian. But this is definitely a good sound. Club addiction!!!

36. Kanyin Omisore says:

ibadi e bi titi tonto dike…..sare sare…..sare wa….sare sare…..i like it!!!!

37. Bunmi Ade says:

Eleyi gaangaan ni oyato, arato lati owo oba ara. Go on soun Go on soun. Good song……

38. Bayo Arogundade says:

My Opinion

Good song from the best around, So much noise in town but with this great talent (9ice) am one of those that sticks around. Great Song!!!!

39. Adekanmi Folayo says:

One of the best Song around now, hard to come by. No wonder Number 1 Rainbow Fm just today. In a months time or more am sure lots of people who are not feeling the song will have a change of mind. Keep it coming 9ice. We love you

40. Sulaimon Adekoya says:

Baby Chew gum where do come from? What’s your source of income? Wojumi ko love up. My best line, punchline from one of a kind. Bless Boss!!! Tuface Messi of Nigerian Music Industry and 9ice Ronaldo of Nigerian Music Industry.

41. iLanre@ByteChunks says:

I just went back to listen to ur first album 9ice….. i enjoyed every track on it and i must say that they all sounded better than this one…. im putting you up against ur past achievements not any other artist cos u created ur own niche….. please do us all proud man….
    Wish u d best always…..

42. Baba 9ice, u get muzic for your system. keep the fire burning.

43. Baba 9ice, u get muzic for your system. keep the fire burning.

44. Holuphemo says:

My mentor i will always luv ur songs

45. Roc Da Mic Africa says:

9ice has been struggling creatively since Gongo so, the last effort Bashorun Ga was a commercial failure, but 9ice is in the right creative direction right now, if he works harder he can get back in the mix, not a bad tune 9ice, keep working

46. Spiritual says:

The failure of 9ice should be an eye opener to every Nigerian when won betray his or her mentor. ID Cabasa still remain the best producer in Nigeria. Please my people read wetin cabasa talk about 9ice as at2010 nai dey happen to 9ice today. http://thenationonlineng.net/web3/index.php?news=

47. Ceo Bans says:

After leaving TGP Entainment studio, this is the conversation between Tonto Dikeh and her friend(Tracy).

Tonto- Hey Friendship, u dey feel me on that track?
    Tracy- You try no be small.
    Tonto- Abeg check people's comment on Notjustok, twitter, facebook and jaguda jare.
    Tracy- Hmm,! 'checking'
    Tonto- How now friend mi?
    Tracy- Omo, like 98% dislike oo , 2% like the song.
    Tonto- Aha! No mind dem jor, weather dem like am or not I go blow for this industry, that 2% do me for now, i go use there money buy another car for my baby. hahahahaha
    Tracy- which baby again now?
    Tonto- Tracy olorun u dey fall my hand, wetin dey do u sef? don't u know my baby?
    Tracy- how u won make I know, maybe na Alahji or that small boi, no be every1 u dey call your baby? biko
    Tonto- No vex friendship me, na Wizkid I dey talk now. That wonder boy. wizzyy *smile*
    Tracy- Oh I know now. anyways na on of those things now.
    Tonto- Tracy! uno see how Terry G dey dance with me for inside studio ni ooo?, omo that guy dey dance oo I trip for him I swear, I really enjoyed ma sef.
    Tracy- Me sef wan talk am now, but padi that guy dey drink Jack Daniels like Palm wine ni oo.
    Tonto- Ehen , na wetin dey make me fear be that, I fo like poke him oo I no mind.
    Tracy- no try am, that 1 hehehe I sowi for u, terry G for finish u on top bed oo. That 1 wey dey drink ororo like water and smoking at the same time, WEED for that matter, abegi ore mi no try am oo.
    Tonto- Na true sha, but Tracy think am now , na today? se na today yansh don dey for back ni? na Terry go run jo. U sef no me now. anyways that's that, make we chao now. Lets branch Manna Food chao now , hunger dey wire. that studio session don carry all my energy, to sing no easy oo, I think say e be like movie industry ni and to back out now na wahala becos I no won dissapoint my fans.
    Tracy- Which fans u get? anyways u get 2% including me outta 100%, na small by small sha.
    Tonto. NA so ore mi.

48. Ceo Bans says:

Tonto- Hey Friendship, u dey feel me on that track?
    Tracy- You try no be small.
    Tracy- Hmm,! 'checking'
    Tonto- How now friend mi?
    Tracy- Omo, like 98% dislike oo , 2% like the song.
    Tracy- which baby again now?
    Tracy- Oh I know now. anyways na on of those things now.
    Tonto. NA so ore mi.

49. monitinz says:

effects of too much groupies….

50. ojo olayiwola bekky says:

no matter the song 9ice dish out,it ll always be my favourite.well done for the good job

51. Raji says:

i initially criticized Tradition wen it was released except for a few song. Believe me, i ended up loving every bit of it afterwards. So i have learnt to be patient and discover d genius in 9ice's song. I have d same feeling about this track for now, but i'm so so optimistic. For me, the same goes for Tuface; u don't believe, Wen was ihe ne me released, see how big it's become. I love 9ice and Tuface, others are coming after them.

52. Dan says:

At the club just yesterday this song rock!!! Perfect!!! Perfect!!!!

53. Spiritual says:

All of una when dey support 9ice na fool oh I swear. Make una dey face fact. 9ice when nor dey get shows again nai una dey praise here? Fleet of cars and two houses when he aquire from Gongo so and Tradition album abi? Time shall tell sha.

54. demmy says:

Owo mi lo soro, o ni itan, u get bum bum, je nbo isu, je na ike, …………..damn 9ce you broke my heart with this One. It's total lost of concept. You have not passed any meaningfulness message across like u always do. Can you boldly explain all you have said to the little kids who are all interested in music now? Well I will take this to be one of ur bad days we all do have bad ones. But please Bro Keep the pace you need not follow the crowd. Stand out. This song is a total flop.

55. hollumide focus says: