Tonto Dikeh ft. Terry G – Crazically Fit

Post by Ovie O, December 3rd, 2012

Tonto Dikeh is improving! I’m actually serious. Her new single “Crazically Fit” features Terry G and it doesn’t sound much different from majority of hit singles out there. I mean… listen with an open mind. lol!

#POKO baby! :-)

YouTube Preview Image

159 Responses to “Tonto Dikeh ft. Terry G – Crazically Fit”

1. Toto dic don D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ sing Oº°˚˚.

2. sojman says:

haba make una leave this lady jare, she is enjoying herself and thats what matters, moreover we have worst songs in the industry,,, lady!!!! go on you can only get better

3. 2special says:

terry G i too love u… No homo…

4. Ceo Bans says:

Way-back I keep hating Terry G because of his nonsense and no lyric shit. but few weeks back I see him as an hustler and someone who is trying to entertain and put some food and weed on his fucking table regularly and that makes me like him now and his act whenever is in his small studio makes me like him more and more. But Tonto Dikeh own is different because I can read meaning to her action, bitch be like "wateva! we go chop this music industry money together, I no go carry last" she is doing it for the HATE, and I don't think I can or would ever like her. Terry G I see u jare and I hope u collect your money from her sha no do am for free oo or u fit do am the other way round ma man.. I c u TGP Ent. praaaahhhh.

5. Ceo Bans says:

6. fawazy says:

szexically fit

7. Kilonshele says:

Tonto Dike is having fun with this music thing. Its all marketing, people wake up. More like Terry G Ft Tonto Dike. My only problem is that IROKING endorsed her when there are pure talent looking for a platform for their music to be heard. God dey!

8. Trust me, she's better than most female acts…. Who do you wanna call?

9. Trust me, she's better than most female acts…. Who do you wanna call?

10. Bby I like u pass jor , no just mind them papa keep doing ur thin as long it make u happy just like me now . Hahhahahaha I like that let tem call em whatever

11. Bby I like u pass jor , no just mind them papa keep doing ur thin as long it make u happy just like me now . Hahhahahaha I like that let tem call em whatever

12. kenneth says:

see comments…trust me, she would sell..and besides the beats is damn electrifying

13. daygee says:

d same way Vic.O was condemned and he bought a range rover sports< believe me u all keep hating and she will be making mojavascript: postComment(0);ney

14. Henry Okelue says:

It is still the worst of pangolo music. No matter how much she appeals to Notjustok to polish her profile by writing " it doesn’t sound much different from majority of hit singles out there"…and appealing that we listen with an open mind. She is not a musician, a joker maybe, she isn't ahead of Vic-O by much if we agree to face reality.

15. Henry Okelue says:

16. pxalmy-dee says:

dope track….groovin track…otalenu……Crazically fit ….JAM OF LIFE

17. David Chuks says:

Mehn! I love this! Totonlet de bomb!

18. David Chuks says:

Mehn! I love this! Totonlet de bomb!

19. I jst watchd diz directly on net. Diz muzik iz nonsense.

20. I jst watchd diz directly on net. Diz muzik iz nonsense.

21. Glo Bolt says:

She gon be real expensive now in Nollywood with all this attention she's getting from music!!! Badt gurl….

22. Ehison says:

She over tried…carry Go

23. steel says:

I love Tonto Dikeh…..i cant stop shaking my head to this…raping the replay button

24. Bills says:

this song is rock-able pls let my tonto be on top the tune Djs

25. Chidi Elebe says:

Hian!

26. Chidi Elebe says:

Hian!

27. fuji badcard says:

all of una wey dey talk nonsense its not easy to enter studio she try well well terry na high chief

• Mary says:

we know its not easy to enta studio now, dats y people who dont have d talent shouldnt bother. it has proving too hard a task for them

28. Monie E Song says:

Na 4 only Naija wey artiste song no dy mk sense…una ft tel Rozay or Weezy say hm song no mk sense? Una fada left yash…tonto ryd un.

29. Monie E Song says:

30. PEOPLE! It's not about how she looks! majority of the time Tonto looks really nice, however when her song comes in the radio, you wont see her face abi? sooo, judge what's really on the table here, her HORRID singing. You are a great actress, stick to it.

31. PEOPLE! It's not about how she looks! majority of the time Tonto looks really nice, however when her song comes in the radio, you wont see her face abi? sooo, judge what's really on the table here, her HORRID singing. You are a great actress, stick to it.

32. GOD DEY MY SI, se E says:

ohh , see my poko baby , i dey tell you , ur fans dey ur side 4 ukraine

• Mary says:

Ukraine Loun Loun, Nigerian People Neva like am finish Ukraine dey support am. i love d girl die but she should stick to acting

33. Justice Anthony says:

Well.. Dikeh baby don't blame them all. Little by little you will make it to the that's how life is..275197AB

34. Justice Anthony says:

35. shez rili done well dis tym arnd..dats wat I kal a hit single..shez gettn smarter lettin dr ginjah d all d work…and abt her first two singles I believe get hi was d only one dat was terrible..d oda one was under par bt still ok.

36. shez rili done well dis tym arnd..dats wat I kal a hit single..shez gettn smarter lettin dr ginjah d all d work…and abt her first two singles I believe get hi was d only one dat was terrible..d oda one was under par bt still ok.

37. Alvin Jay says:

Wow, ma sexy queen…to me its the best hit song I heard all through this year…its awesome…keep it up my dear…
    Haterz can't hold you back…haterz loves you.

38. Alvin Jay says:

Haterz can't hold you back…haterz loves you.

39. Emeka Okafor says:

Pokocally fit! Seems to me like Terry G feat Tonto… SMH!

40. Emeka Okafor says:

Pokocally fit! Seems to me like Terry G feat Tonto… SMH!

41. FAB says:

This song is actually nice ooh

42. Nasir Bello Dambazau says:

After the natural disaster you released earlier miss Tonto there is no redemption

43. Nasir Bello Dambazau says:

44. нєℓℓ нαѕ נυѕт вяσкє ℓσσѕє!!,,dem try sha

45. нєℓℓ нαѕ נυѕт вяσкє ℓσσѕє!!,,dem try sha

46. Anonymous says:

Earn Instant $4.83 In your Liberty reserve Thru Currency Exchange.
    Exchange earnings

for more Details, visit: http://thelibertycashstreams-workfromhome.hpage.co.in/.

Break into your Financial Freedom do not pay any one to teach about online business.
    i have paid heavily to so many brokers and Forex marketers but got nothing and I am.
    unveiling this here for free do not pay any one to get this, start making you own earnings.
    online its free, All you need do, is just to get your calculator and follow me carefully.
    as I outline the (steps) below.

This system is too simple and very easy to perform.

(1). Fund your Liberty Reserve account with a Minimum of $22, because of the.
    transaction charges and you interest rate.

*To open a liberty Reserve Account its free go to http://www.libertyreserve.com.
    *To open a Perfect Money Account its free go to http://www.perfectmoney.com/'drgn=1.

(Note: To fund or sell your liberty reserve, go to to search for an exchanger close to you.)

Note:LR Means liberty Reserve.
    PM Means Perfect Money.

How to Earn from Currency exchange:

(2). To earn from currency exchange Go to http://instant-convert.page.tl/.
    exchange $20 from your Liberty Reserve account to your Perfect Money account, going by the rates below:
    $1 LR——>1.28 PM, so 20 LR—-> 25.6 PM.Then,

Go to http://www.superchange.ru or http://www.swapgold.com , and re-exchange 25.60 Perfect money to 24.832.
    liberty reserve, Going by the rates==> (i.e 1 PM —-> 0.97 LR, therefore 25.60 PM—>24.832 LR.*.
    From the above computation, you will see that you have made a fabulous profit of $4.832 from the initial.
    $20 you invested.

To make it more clearer, you invested $20 initially, and later turn to $24.832 after you re-exchange.

(I.e.$24.832-$20.00= $4.832 WOW! SEE).

NOTE: This illustration is given based on a $20 capital.Your capital should not be limited to $20, because,
    the higher your capital, the higher the proportion of the profit you make.

You can Repeat this exchange process from LR—->PM, and PM—>LR as many times as possible and meet up with.
    your daily profit target.

I for one, can make up to $500 per day, so you can as well do it, if you are determined to put an end to your.
    present financial status.

NB: it is not open for everybody to participate, you can as well ignore this, and pls if you have tips on any.
    work at home jobs, please kindly share it, let alleviate poverty from our country.

I wish you goodluck and success…