Banky W – Yes/No + Good Good Loving

Post by Ovie O, November 19th, 2012

“I know, I know, I knowww… It’s been a long time coming. Here are the brand new singles from my forthcoming #R&BW album. “Yes/No” and “Good Good Loving”… I’m excited that I get to share these brand new songs with y’all, and I really, truly hope you love listening to them as much as we loved making them. I have to give a huge shoutout to the Producers, Cobhams Asuquo and Spellz, for helping me create them..

We tried to go a bit of a different route from what you’re currently hearing on mainstream African/Naija radio. I believe very strongly in making the kind of music that you want to make, and being exactly who you are, instead of trying to emulate what you think is hot, or what’s dominant on radio at the time. So here you have it… it’s Afro-R&B, it’s Banky W… it’s #R&BW, and I hope you love it.”

- Banky W.

Yes/No {DOWNLOAD}

Good Good Loving {DOWNLOAD}

114 Responses to “Banky W – Yes/No + Good Good Loving”

1. Ur_Papa_Senior_Broda says:

first of all make i listen to the music

2. fellatio says:

Good good loving is what i call different from what we here on mainstream nigerian radio. Both tracks are nothing but Banky W style tho so i respect that Kudos to the Empire

3. hayjaybawa says:

Respect

4. Ade says:

Banky W killed it. Gbam!!!

5. Limpo says:

I just like Banky w…Him na bros! I'm feelin the 2nd song….Spellz Jamin is a badt guy!!!!!

6. Kukere 1 says:

Wow!! Banky w and spellz! Wow wow wow. this is jollof music

7. First of all says:

Good Good Loving, wow…. am loving this Good Good Loving. THE BEAT IS OUT OF THIS WORLD nd Mr Banky himself did his thing.

8. 9jafreak says:

1. First of all, Banky W can't do worse than this (can he?)
    I mean, we know Banky has a high musical sense and sensibility.

2. I expected more buddy…way too too much! And justifiably so.
    Common this was the man that brought us 'Could Have Been' 'My Regret' 'Don't Break My Heart'
    That's R&B son.

3. I was thinking you know now that Mr. W is big enough and rich enough to refocus the Industry by doing his 'real thing', he would actually go all out and restore some originality.

4. Try again Boss. You have stopped reading. Too much money. Why?

5.You helped killed good music in this country. I'm hoping you'll help bring it back. Your genius is still not in doubt.
    Cheers!

• tee baba says:

@9jafreak:
      i can see you are a real freak just as your name suggests! Can you tell me wat is wrong with any of these 2 sounds?
      These are good African RnB sounds!
      1. the first one is spiced with a little highlife feel
      2. the 2nd one is has an afrobeat feel… (which by the way is really cool!) i haven't seen any Nigerian art trying to do something like dis before (RnB fusion-ed with afrobeat)

Therefore Mr. Freak abi wetin u call ur self, go and hit the rocks if u don't like dis songs!

• @ChimmyKid says:

Akuko! Mr man these things you've said are irrelevant.

• Seph says:

People like you shouldn't have been let out of the hospital on the day of birth……yuv just turned hating into an occupation…..

• OmoBoy says:

You're so full of bullshit lol

• justAnoda9jaPerson says:

So 4 ur mind so you believe say u dey review Banky W… U DEY MAD!!!
      Both tracks were two gbaski and some how Banky "helped kill good music"
      Nah dis kain pple I just wan slap every morning just to make me feel good…MSCHEWWW!!

• findout says:

@9jafreak u really need help, i mean now b4 is too late…Whatever u smokin is not gd for you.

• Tjay says:

How person to take time, summarized nonsense like this…come still number the nonsense…u be reall cow brokus! lol

• Theman says:

@9jafreak u make very small sense but na beef comment u post. Normal songs, successful career but no massive growth in banky music. Thanks to wizkid.

9. Man 2 Man says:

This is what naija music used to be back in the days, singing about love and lyf.. now sex, money and material things has taken ova.. well done Banky. proven that you've being there long b4 this your small boyz

10. Anonymous says:

Earn Instant $4.83 In your Liberty reserve Thru Currency Exchange.
    Exchange earnings

Break into your Financial Freedom do not pay any one to teach about online business.
    i have paid heavily to so many brokers and Forex marketers but got nothing and I am.
    unveiling this here for free do not pay any one to get this, start making you own earnings.
    online its free, All you need do, is just to get your calculator and follow me carefully.
    as I outline the (steps) below.

11. Anonymous says:

Earn Instant $4.83 In your Liberty reserve Thru Currency Exchange.
    Exchange earnings

as I outline the (steps) below.

12. tee baba says:

I think the 2nd one is really nice

13. kamal says:

nice one banky baba

14. queen says:

jam for me and my bf this weekend. good loving allday.

15. theLASTMAN Ψ ︻╦╤─ says:

Mr. Capable Mr. Consistent Mr. Quality

16. silas says:

amazing songsss

17. Maximus says:

Oh Ma God, is Long I heard this kind of good music coming from my Motherland… Banky. U da Bomb. yes/no ma best…. Feel like falling in Love just right now…

18. yes/no #replay mode activated…

19. yes/no #replay mode activated…

20. Please Tap the repeat Button.

21. Please Tap the repeat Button.

22. Diimejii says:

Mheeen! i don't know anything about love buh Good Good Loving is on replaaaaay!!! Jam of lifeeeeee

23. air-comodore bricks says:

this is what i was expecting from bracket. subtle, intelligent, convinceable musical lines. even when u dont mean it, people will still believe u. banky ur levels too much. u no need invoice make them pay u sharp sharp

24. teejay says:

banky w nyc 1…….dis is mor lik it

25. Olatunji Don Teejay says:

Is mad

26. Olatunji Don Teejay says:

Is mad

27. kleptson says:

this guy can sing ehn

28. Facto says:

Luvly songs but its obvious banky got everything working for him(Wizkid) that's why his comfortable making such good loving songs,if he was to be on hustling ground best believe you will hear the normal pangolo(mainstream nigeria)#Fact of Life

29. findout says:

The 2 tracks r solid man but 'm feelin the second track more….Good good luvin babe. Banky bringin real r&b(r&bw).

30. El Savador says:

This guy is smart. This are solid shits to play why I give Ekaette belle

31. El Savador says:

Nice songs to play as I give Ekaette belle

32. El Savador says:

Ekatte

33. El Savador says:

I prefer the first jam

34. BaaaaaaaaM says:

Huum Seems Banky is gettng more confident or comfortable without his Hats (MayB the tin don tire am..lol)

I relly like the first song..bless u. I don't know why but it has that good flavor of possibility by 2baba nd psqure. Weldon

The second song, i like were the Trumpet or sax comes in..kinda creative

35. REALSUPERDUPER says:

Demo n Ovie know jam wey sweet… I don observe say when jam sweet die, the *recorded Notjustok.com background voice* dey loud die….

36. cash money says:

the 1st song sounds like YORI YORI this guys just copy them selfs

37. bracket police says:

yori yori is all i can hear on the yes/no

38. cash money says:

2nd verse is sick the beat is dope nice one banky

39. awww these two songs are so cute " I <3 banky w!"

40. awww these two songs are so cute " I <3 banky w!"

41. Olusesi Weloveyou says:

TOP NOTCH GBEDU TOH QWALITY! HE DIDN'T HAVE TO FORCE IT. AS I LISTENED….I HAD TO GO BACK AND LISTEN TO A TRACK OR 2 FROM Q PARKER'S BRANDNEW ALBUM (THE MANUAL) AND COMPARE THE VOCALS AIN'T MUCH DIFFERENCE…NICE 1 BANK W, THIS IS INTERNATIONAL TINZ…KPOKOLIZED! SO THEREFORE #BANKYW WELOVEYOU!

42. Olusesi Weloveyou says:

43. Princel8 says:

The 2nd track just reminds me of 2face's "I sing" but quality songs tho.

44. sam says:

Sometimes, on can forget that there are Nigerians who can put out good music. The 2 beats were mastered around his voice. His delivery on both songs is simply immaculate, he just shows he is still the king of african RnB. Not only the delivery but the content lyrically wise is something to marvel and something that young artistes should copy off of, not just make unnecessary noise on a track and spend time hyping it. These songs hype themselves. If it is true that nothing is perfect, then this is a 9.9/10. #thatfeelgoodmusic

45. Fine girl says:

Who is this UCHE?? Why many naija artist dey beef the guy? I wan see Uche face o….nice Jam

46. Fan says:

Quality Thingz….

47. PlanGE says:

Guys, 4get, BABA na BABA, u can hear maturity. 10/10

48. Theman says:

@9jafreak u make very small sense but na beef comment u post. Normal songs, successful career but no massive growth in banky's music. Thanks to wizkid.

49. cash money says:

THE SECOND SONG SOUNDS MORE LIKE THE REAL BANKY W I KNOW I LOVE IT THATS WHAT U CALL GOOD MUSIC EQWUUU!!!!!!! ON POINT

50. RED kaleo says:

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!! graded A. too mch luv 4 u. NO GAY TINZ O! sooooooooo sweet 2 ma ears, brain nd d rhythm rhymes wit ma heart beat. I wan stp listening bt ma ears no wan gree me o!

51. REALSUPERDUPER says:

I've raped the replay button today for these jamz… E don tay wey I hear sweet 9ja jam wey no get etighi or azonto flava

52. Azeez Emmanuel Olabode says:

Banky, i am upset! why the fuck would u wait so long to release such good music…i have been losing hope on naija music.Jeez, finally have something to listen to….abeg no waste time drop the album.

53. Azeez Emmanuel Olabode says:

54. BLUE C says:

Always hitting d ryt notes………Baddest boss! yes/no

55. ren says:

Real Afro R&B! Banky W stays consistent, its amazing. Sounds African and sounds like sweet R&B. Nice one

56. rey says:

Dbanj is the real Boss. i dont see the combination of the two song in OYATO & BACHELOR class. just my thought

57. paulmirabilis says:

coooool tracks…i'm feeling them seriously

58. Kfhfj says:

O boy 9ja is on another level in music. Thank u Banky. I love this EME BOY!!

59. Just when you are about to give up on the Nigerian Music industry because of glorified garbage like Dprince's Frenzy album, Banky W comes out with this dope track! Can't stop listening! :)

60. Just when you are about to give up on the Nigerian Music industry because of glorified garbage like Dprince's Frenzy album, Banky W comes out with this dope track! Can't stop listening! :)

61. K W B B says:

BANKY W is the TRUTH!!!

62. Naija_Koln says:

Nobody is giving credit to cobhams for his production of Yes/No, but if na Jazzy we no go hear word… SMH

63. Olaniyi Morin says:

2013, I see AWARDS & MORE MONEY in this tracks. # BRILLIANT STUFF #.

64. Morin Olaniyi says:

2013, I see AWARDS & MORE MONEY in this tracks. # BRILLIANT STUFF #.

65. cash money says:

PEOPLE NIGERIAN INDUSTRY IS CHANGING NOW LOOK AT SOMEONE LIKE BURNA BOY MAKING WAVES GOOD LOVING IS A SOLID JAM RNB ISH I WANT BANKY TO SHOOT A NICE VIDEO FOR THIS SONG…

66. Izeek Ceo says:

What more can we expect from the badest boss. Beautiful music………CEO

67. Izeek Ceo says:

What more can we expect from the badest boss. Beautiful music………CEO

68. Wow!…Music..music!!!.. YES/NO is the bomb!….I can play it all day…Super banky

69. Muzik Kritik says:

Top quality songs. Beat well cooked, mastering is world-class, voice/lyrical depth above average. Love the complex music notes comprising master blend of major and minor keys. 8.5/10

70. TOLS says:

damn…Banky u av raised the bar in "NIgerian Music">>>Gud luvin al d way with ma pretty baby.

71. CORE says:

E.M.E Baddest Boss keeps doing his thing and its obvious he is here to stay……. Yes/No + Good Good Loving are two standard tracks

72. Dee Ntsopi says:

My heart is going gikelele already yes/no is a lovely song

73. Dee Ntsopi says:

My heart is going gikelele already yes/no is a lovely song

74. Banky W is back on his GRIND!

75. Banky W is back on his GRIND!

76. IF YOU ARE A TALENTED MUSICAL ARTIST WITH GOOD SONGS AND YOU NEED A MUSICAL MARKETER AND GRASSROOTS PROMOTER TO PROMOTE YOUR MUSIC NATIONWIDE ON ALABA MIX TAPES AND COLLECTION CIRCULATING T.
    O CLUBS NATIONWIDE AND STREETS OUTLETS, FOR INTERNET PROMOTIONS AND RADIO HYPE OR YOU NEED BUSINESS PLAN TO START A RECORD LABEL AND ENTERTAINMENT INVESTMENT, FOR COMPANY ADVERT AND PRINTING AND CIRCULATING OF POSTERS AND STICKERS CALL NIGERIANS BIGGEST NAME IN GRASSROOTS PROMOTIONS ON +2348085088437 ADD BB PIN 236629EF OFFICE ADDRESS UB 142 UBAKASON PLAZA ALABA INTERNATIONAL MARKET OJO LAGOS PLS CALL FOR DIRECTION IF YOU HAVE AN APPOINTMENT WITH US….DANNY MUSIC PROMOTIONS…MAKING THE VOICE OF TALENT HEARD kindly follow @Dannyalaba on twitter for entertainment gist and quotes.

77. IF YOU ARE A TALENTED MUSICAL ARTIST WITH GOOD SONGS AND YOU NEED A MUSICAL MARKETER AND GRASSROOTS PROMOTER TO PROMOTE YOUR MUSIC NATIONWIDE ON ALABA MIX TAPES AND COLLECTION CIRCULATING T.

78. Oluwaphemy says:

I cant stop loving Banky… He is such a talented guy.. Keep it up.. Two Nice Music..

79. @Deeflows says:

We d best,aint talking khaled…#Dope

80. I already believe dat in u…Best is yours…makes me happy alto…jst keep it up YE the BOSS.

81. I already believe dat in u…Best is yours…makes me happy alto…jst keep it up YE the BOSS.

82. just can't get enough of it mehn this song is bad sharp (cameroonian language) love Banky <3.

83. just can't get enough of it mehn this song is bad sharp (cameroonian language) love Banky <3.

84. Louis O KinGs says:

I fEEL u Mr W cOs DiS JaM iS mAkInG mE gO GiNgELe YeS/nO…NiCe OnE:-S

85. Louis O KinGs says:

I fEEL u Mr W cOs DiS JaM iS mAkInG mE gO GiNgELe YeS/nO…NiCe OnE:-S

86. Roc Da Mic Africa says:

Great songs from Banky W, a master vocalist and a great composer, the Blind Maestro did his thing as always, however the strategic error is in EME's move to release Banky now and shelf Wiz until next summer, Banky doesn't have enough steam currently to carry EME with his releases, when they decide to hit the streets with Whiz by spring next year, he'll have to battle for the No 1 position all over again EME should go back and review the 7 year reign of the fallen Empire "Mo HITs" and take notes, Empire State of Mind Album has been a huge success, your next move is more crucial, set egos aside and make sound decisions, Do not shelf Whiz right now. RDM

87. innocent agbo says:

am gonna b lovin u nice one banky w

88. Joy Abang says:

Nice tunes banky. I'm rilly impressed

89. Joy Abang says:

Nice tunes banky. I'm rilly impressed

90. vanessa says:

I no u got ur inspiration from some where…so hu is dat girl?

91. I love banky w’s yes or no

92. tola says:

hey Mr banky….. If i must confess diz is d best track i hv listen 2,u alwyz come out wit solid sound,d video is wow…. I luv u broda, u r d best

93. Hey banky, hw ar u nd ur boy wizkid. I just hope u guyz ar fyn. D truth is dat ur tracks ar so so sweet