Banky W – Yes/No + Good Good Loving

Post by Ovie O, November 19th, 2012

“I know, I know, I knowww… It’s been a long time coming. Here are the brand new singles from my forthcoming #R&BW album. “Yes/No” and “Good Good Loving”… I’m excited that I get to share these brand new songs with y’all, and I really, truly hope you love listening to them as much as we loved making them. I have to give a huge shoutout to the Producers, Cobhams Asuquo and Spellz, for helping me create them..

We tried to go a bit of a different route from what you’re currently hearing on mainstream African/Naija radio. I believe very strongly in making the kind of music that you want to make, and being exactly who you are, instead of trying to emulate what you think is hot, or what’s dominant on radio at the time. So here you have it… it’s Afro-R&B, it’s Banky W… it’s #R&BW, and I hope you love it.”

- Banky W.

Yes/No {DOWNLOAD}

Good Good Loving {DOWNLOAD}

114 Responses to “Banky W – Yes/No + Good Good Loving”

1. REALSUPERDUPER says:

I've raped the replay button today for these jamz… E don tay wey I hear sweet 9ja jam wey no get etighi or azonto flava

2. Azeez Emmanuel Olabode says:

Banky, i am upset! why the fuck would u wait so long to release such good music…i have been losing hope on naija music.Jeez, finally have something to listen to….abeg no waste time drop the album.

3. Azeez Emmanuel Olabode says:

4. BLUE C says:

Always hitting d ryt notes………Baddest boss! yes/no

5. ren says:

Real Afro R&B! Banky W stays consistent, its amazing. Sounds African and sounds like sweet R&B. Nice one

6. rey says:

Dbanj is the real Boss. i dont see the combination of the two song in OYATO & BACHELOR class. just my thought

7. paulmirabilis says:

coooool tracks…i'm feeling them seriously

8. Kfhfj says:

O boy 9ja is on another level in music. Thank u Banky. I love this EME BOY!!

9. Just when you are about to give up on the Nigerian Music industry because of glorified garbage like Dprince's Frenzy album, Banky W comes out with this dope track! Can't stop listening! :)

10. Just when you are about to give up on the Nigerian Music industry because of glorified garbage like Dprince's Frenzy album, Banky W comes out with this dope track! Can't stop listening! :)

11. K W B B says:

BANKY W is the TRUTH!!!

12. Naija_Koln says:

Nobody is giving credit to cobhams for his production of Yes/No, but if na Jazzy we no go hear word… SMH

13. Olaniyi Morin says:

2013, I see AWARDS & MORE MONEY in this tracks. # BRILLIANT STUFF #.

14. Morin Olaniyi says:

2013, I see AWARDS & MORE MONEY in this tracks. # BRILLIANT STUFF #.

15. cash money says:

PEOPLE NIGERIAN INDUSTRY IS CHANGING NOW LOOK AT SOMEONE LIKE BURNA BOY MAKING WAVES GOOD LOVING IS A SOLID JAM RNB ISH I WANT BANKY TO SHOOT A NICE VIDEO FOR THIS SONG…

16. Izeek Ceo says:

What more can we expect from the badest boss. Beautiful music………CEO

17. Izeek Ceo says:

What more can we expect from the badest boss. Beautiful music………CEO

18. Wow!…Music..music!!!.. YES/NO is the bomb!….I can play it all day…Super banky

19. Muzik Kritik says:

Top quality songs. Beat well cooked, mastering is world-class, voice/lyrical depth above average. Love the complex music notes comprising master blend of major and minor keys. 8.5/10

20. TOLS says:

damn…Banky u av raised the bar in "NIgerian Music">>>Gud luvin al d way with ma pretty baby.

21. CORE says:

E.M.E Baddest Boss keeps doing his thing and its obvious he is here to stay……. Yes/No + Good Good Loving are two standard tracks

22. Dee Ntsopi says:

My heart is going gikelele already yes/no is a lovely song

23. Dee Ntsopi says:

My heart is going gikelele already yes/no is a lovely song

24. Banky W is back on his GRIND!

25. Banky W is back on his GRIND!

26. Danny Alaba says:

IF YOU ARE A TALENTED MUSICAL ARTIST WITH GOOD SONGS AND YOU NEED A MUSICAL MARKETER AND GRASSROOTS PROMOTER TO PROMOTE YOUR MUSIC NATIONWIDE ON ALABA MIX TAPES AND COLLECTION CIRCULATING T.
    O CLUBS NATIONWIDE AND STREETS OUTLETS, FOR INTERNET PROMOTIONS AND RADIO HYPE OR YOU NEED BUSINESS PLAN TO START A RECORD LABEL AND ENTERTAINMENT INVESTMENT, FOR COMPANY ADVERT AND PRINTING AND CIRCULATING OF POSTERS AND STICKERS CALL NIGERIANS BIGGEST NAME IN GRASSROOTS PROMOTIONS ON +2348085088437 ADD BB PIN 236629EF OFFICE ADDRESS UB 142 UBAKASON PLAZA ALABA INTERNATIONAL MARKET OJO LAGOS PLS CALL FOR DIRECTION IF YOU HAVE AN APPOINTMENT WITH US….DANNY MUSIC PROMOTIONS…MAKING THE VOICE OF TALENT HEARD kindly follow @Dannyalaba on twitter for entertainment gist and quotes.

27. Danny Alaba says:

28. Oluwaphemy says:

I cant stop loving Banky… He is such a talented guy.. Keep it up.. Two Nice Music..

29. @Deeflows says:

We d best,aint talking khaled…#Dope

30. I already believe dat in u…Best is yours…makes me happy alto…jst keep it up YE the BOSS.

31. I already believe dat in u…Best is yours…makes me happy alto…jst keep it up YE the BOSS.

32. just can't get enough of it mehn this song is bad sharp (cameroonian language) love Banky <3.

33. just can't get enough of it mehn this song is bad sharp (cameroonian language) love Banky <3.

34. Louis O KinGs says:

I fEEL u Mr W cOs DiS JaM iS mAkInG mE gO GiNgELe YeS/nO…NiCe OnE:-S

35. Louis O KinGs says:

I fEEL u Mr W cOs DiS JaM iS mAkInG mE gO GiNgELe YeS/nO…NiCe OnE:-S

36. Roc Da Mic Africa says:

Great songs from Banky W, a master vocalist and a great composer, the Blind Maestro did his thing as always, however the strategic error is in EME's move to release Banky now and shelf Wiz until next summer, Banky doesn't have enough steam currently to carry EME with his releases, when they decide to hit the streets with Whiz by spring next year, he'll have to battle for the No 1 position all over again EME should go back and review the 7 year reign of the fallen Empire "Mo HITs" and take notes, Empire State of Mind Album has been a huge success, your next move is more crucial, set egos aside and make sound decisions, Do not shelf Whiz right now. RDM

37. innocent agbo says:

am gonna b lovin u nice one banky w

38. Joy Abang says:

Nice tunes banky. I'm rilly impressed

39. Joy Abang says:

Nice tunes banky. I'm rilly impressed

40. vanessa says:

I no u got ur inspiration from some where…so hu is dat girl?

41. I love banky w’s yes or no

42. tola says:

hey Mr banky….. If i must confess diz is d best track i hv listen 2,u alwyz come out wit solid sound,d video is wow…. I luv u broda, u r d best

43. Hey banky, hw ar u nd ur boy wizkid. I just hope u guyz ar fyn. D truth is dat ur tracks ar so so sweet