Abisola – Jericho (Prod by D’Tunes)

Post by Ovie O, November 18th, 2012

I don’t have a whole lot of info on this dude aside the fact that he plays the guitar, sings very well and he’s a student of Olabisi Onabanjo University (formerly Ogun State University) in Ogun State. He’s simply known as Abisola and he makes his first appearance on NJO with a very lovely tune “Jericho”. Trust me, you’ll love this!

Produced by D’Tunes

DOWNLOAD

22 Responses to “Abisola – Jericho (Prod by D’Tunes)”

1. kamal says:

u sing like ADOL keep it up,im a graduate from OSU

2. Dsam says:

Good music. I can put my money on this one.

3. air-comodore bricks says:

beautiful song. e sure for u dye

4. paulmirabilis says:

omo…this is excellent.Keep it up son!

5. I had goosebumps listening to this…excellent in every sense of the word!

6. I had goosebumps listening to this…excellent in every sense of the word!

7. Anonymous says:

Earn Instant $4.83 In your Liberty reserve Thru Currency Exchange.
    Exchange earnings

Break into your Financial Freedom do not pay any one to teach about online business.
    i have paid heavily to so many brokers and Forex marketers but got nothing and I am.
    unveiling this here for free do not pay any one to get this, start making you own earnings.
    online its free, All you need do, is just to get your calculator and follow me carefully.
    as I outline the (steps) below.

8. Anonymous says:

Earn Instant $4.83 In your Liberty reserve Thru Currency Exchange.
    Exchange earnings

as I outline the (steps) below.

9. More tunes from Abisola Oladapo. — More blazing hot beats from @Therealdtunes Doyin Dee-tunes Adesanya — @xspromo XS Promo.

10. More tunes from Abisola Oladapo. — More blazing hot beats from @Therealdtunes Doyin Dee-tunes Adesanya — @xspromo XS Promo.

11. Hogunniran Paul Hoomel says:

on point man…nice voice, nice instrumental…keep it up.

12. Paul Goldman says:

on point man…nice voice, nice instrumental…keep it up.

13. he sounds a lot like Chris rene from xfactor…damn he's good.

14. he sounds a lot like Chris rene from xfactor…damn he's good.

15. Gud song have ever heard