VIDEO: Flavour – Baby Oku

Post by Ovie O, October 5th, 2012

“Chinedum Izuchukwu Okoli aka Flavour N’abania drops long awaited video – “BABY OKU”.

This time, Flavour goes somewhere off the coast of Miami to shoot this awesome video brought to you by 2nite ENTER-10-MENT, directed by Antwan Smith.
Just when you think you’ve seen it all you find out there’s alot more to groove with at the beach side.

Beautiful song from his forth coming album titled “BLESSED” that would hit the stores soon.

“…you set my soul on fire, you are my heart desire…” Enjoy!

Follow on twitter @2niteflavour

Check out this exclusive video.”

YouTube Preview Image

75 Responses to “VIDEO: Flavour – Baby Oku”

1. Man 2 Man says:

I love the creativity in the video.. Awesome

2. baloski says:

Now am getting a bit bored with flavour's videos.they all have the same concep and themet.highly predictable……hands stretched out,buttons undone,waist wining,and twisting ,.albs showing, silk/cotton shirts etc.
    i want to see something more creative.

• air-comodore bricks says:

my broda it is called in economics diminishing returns or limit of elasticity or point of saturation in chemistry…that point where u cant give more than u have. or cant give what u dont have. i think most of them are going green these days with the way dem dey recycle thier ideas. maybe na to help the ozone layer.

3. Michael says:

100Watts, hehehe

4. Datboy says:

Am I missing something here? This isn't the Baby Oku I've heard before.

5. Namebedis says:

Dis no be the baby oku i know ohh…abi i miss road?

6. I love this song….good video!

7. I love this song….good video!

8. Vincent Gabi says:

Baby oku no dey dull

9. Vincent Gabi says:

Baby oku no dey dull

10. I love this Flavour is really doing well

11. I love this Flavour is really doing well

12. SwagBee Onoz says:

so tell me why dis video could not be shot in a beach side in naija.we really don't love what we have.do we?

13. SwagBee Onoz says:

14. 0z42_ sharp u mr flavour

15. 0z42_ sharp u mr flavour

16. Danny Alaba says:

news info IF YOU ARE A TALENTED MUSICAL ARTIST WITH A VERY GOOD SONG THAT CAN BECOME A BIG HIT AND YOU NEED A GRASSROOTS MUSIC MARKETING PROMOTER TO PROMOTE YOUR MUSIC NATIONWIDE ON ALABA MIX TAPES COMPILATIONS, COLLECTIONS WITH OTHER TOP CELEBRATED.
    MUSICAL ARTIST SPREADING ON SALES OUTLETS AND STREETS OR YOU NEED MEDIA ADVERT AND PUBLICITY ON NEWS PAPERS AND ONLINE, MARKETING AND DISTRIBUTION OF MUSICAL ALBUM, AND BUSINESS IDEAS ON HOW TO START YOUR MUSIC RECORD LABEL, ENTERTAINMENT TV AND RADIO PROGRAM AND RECORDING STUDIO, PRINTING AND POSTING OF STICKERS, POSTERS, WEDDING CARD AND BUSINESS CARD, OR COMPANY PROMOTIONS AND PERSONALITY BRANDING CALL DANNY ALABA NIGERIANS BIGGEST NAME IN GRASSROOTS MUSIC MARKETING PROMOTIONS WHO IS INVOLVED IN MAKING THE VOICE OF TALENTS HEARD, WE CAN ALSO DO BUSINESS WITH YOU IF YOU ARE OUTSIDE NIGERIA CALL DIRECT LINE ON +2348085088437 ADD BB PIN 236629EF OFFICE ADDRESS UB 142 UBAKASON PLAZA ALABA INTERNATIONAL MARKET OJO LAGOS NIGERIA UPSTAIRS KINDLY CALL FOR DIRECTION IF YOU HAVE AN APPOINTMENT WITH US YOU CAN ALSO FOLLOW @Dannyalaba ON TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATE AND ENTERTAINMENT QUOTES.

17. Danny Alaba says:

18. Giditout says:

beautiful shots. boring video. irony

19. Emerald Oby says:

I love the video!its simply awesome!

20. Emerald Oby says:

I love the video!its simply awesome!

21. Not by a means disappointing. Flavour understands the industry and will last fusing his highlife with other genres

22. Not by a means disappointing. Flavour understands the industry and will last fusing his highlife with other genres

23. the video is average, but the lyrics……10/10.

24. the video is average, but the lyrics……10/10.

25. Juliet Chi says:

I don't have much 2 bt only wish u all d best in life and be careful…

26. Juliet Chi says:

I don't have much 2 bt only wish u all d best in life and be careful…

27. boss says:

omo flavour fuckup for here

28. Wayne Loan says:

Wrong video 4 the right song.. This is more of a rap or hippop video not high life.

29. Wayne Loan says:

30. badtguys says:

oya subtitle the title in yoruba

31. MNC_Critic says:

d video looks like it was shot on a budget, not a bad stuff tho cos ultimately d ladies got 2 see d ibo nack man

32. P.baby says:

Nigga has'nt got much lyrics, if everybody fire, who go remain? besides can someone tell him to try and put on some clothes…

33. Michelle Goodman says:

This dude is good looking and am looking out for a song from him with Durella king of the zanga on the track its going to be a mad tune.

34. EL Savador says:

I love the song!!

35. brej says:

me brethren down in Africa cannot just take a lil time out to add that flava to their career… take a good look at this girl doing justice to his song… while watching his video which i just even heard the song for d first time. right in YouTube there i found this…. we out here do it a lot.. we scout online for pple.. doing justice to our tunes and give them a chance to showcase what they got while still identifying with them as your loyal fans…overall it adds spice to your creativity… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBe9wx-r-3c&fe

just an opinion any one can take advantage of next time.. yet still lovely effort from the artist

36. brej says:

37. dozie says:

Mr nabania hahaaaa i love d way u put up d 2 baby oku song my guy u dey game am so happy 4 u

38. Salawu Adediran says:

Please I need help on the lyric of this song. just only the igbo part and meaning Thax anyone.

39. Salawu Adediran says:

40. Ossy Brown says:

Nwa we r very proud of u dike na umunze GOD wil keep on blessn u

41. Ossy Brown says:

Nwa we r very proud of u dike na umunze GOD wil keep on blessn u

42. On the video there are two songs.Somedy know the title of the first and of the second? Thanks

43. Adonys Ange says:

44. Ngozi says:

i like dis song

45. dozie says:

Yes mr flavour in did u ar takin d game to 2 anothr level i love that kep it real 1 love bro u dey game

46. franchizime says:

ok flavour nabania small small

47. I lov dis song, I lovd it frm de 1st tym I heared it MTV….Sehloho matshepo

48. I lov dis song, I lovd it frm de 1st tym I heared it MTV….Sehloho matshepo

49. cyndywhyte says:

i luv dis video,pls hw do i download on my pc plssssssssssssssss sum1 help.

50. Kebiru Osen says:

You too make sense. Keep the good music up. Fire am dey go.

51. EMEKAJP says:

I LOVE THIS MUSIC FLAVOUR KEEP IT UP

52. Edu, u r really endowed

53. lavoisier says:

use internet download manager, a software that can download almost any video online- all u need is install and use the prompt that comes up on the video that says "download this video?"

54. fanta says: