WORLD EXCLUSIVE: D’banj – Oliver Twist (Don Jazzy Remix)

Post by Demola OG, May 11th, 2012

Here is D’banj’s official remix to the smash single Oliver Twist. This single will officially launch and go on sale in the UK on MAY 13 so if you are in the UK, make sure you support the track so D’banj does some numbers and gets some shine on the UK charts.

The Remix has that strong dance influence and it’s safe to say it will cross over into the European market pretty easily. This remix was produced by none other than Don Jazzy!

Enjoy and share your thoughts.

D’Banj – Oliver Twist Remix (Produced by Don Jazzy)

Pre-Order from itunes here. (Not Produced by Don Jazzy) – Oliver Twist (Remixes) – EP

Read D’Banj’s MTV UK Interview here. You can also check out his Sky Sports Interview here.

Oliver Twist UK Dance Competition

Whether you’re a seasoned professional, rank amateur, break-dancer, Zumba fanatic or Saturday night clubber we want YOU to enter! Solo entrants and dance groups all welcome and there are some great prizes on offer – it’s not about talent, we want to be entertained so just have fun! Simply upload your video using the online form below and get your friends to ‘Like’ your effort. D’Banj and his team of experts will then judge the 10 videos with the most ‘Likes’ and pick the winners.

Top prize for the best solo performer is £500 and an exclusive pair of customized trainers, courtesy of ADIDAS.

Top prize for best group performance is £500 and a private dance party for up to 12 people at Pineapple Studios in London.

Read competition terms and conditions here

LEBETE! LEBETE! LEBETE!”

275 Responses to “WORLD EXCLUSIVE: D’banj – Oliver Twist (Don Jazzy Remix)”

1. Ah! dem don kill us for UK o….

2. Ah! dem don kill us for UK o….

3. Chima Bright says:

Hahahaha…sound gr8…I cnt miss dis.

4. Chima Bright says:

Hahahaha…sound gr8…I cnt miss dis.

5. B.b Okai says:

hate it!

6. B.b Okai says:

hate it!

7. Ride On Brov, D Sky is Not even ya Limit!

8. Ride On Brov, D Sky is Not even ya Limit!

9. Olusesi Weloveyou says:

I wasn't CREATED to be UNDERRATED looking @ my watch I have patiently WAITED, I done made songs that made tears FALL. Songs that made your ex CALL. Songs that made grown men get down on bended KNEES. Yet still nobody does it like ME. I'll be the NEXT TO BLOW!

10. Olusesi Weloveyou says:

11. Freke Daniel says:

D'banj u too dey serious for here…release your face small abeg……i dey your back. nice one thumbs up….gbam.

12. Freke Daniel says:

13. James DJ'JayOh Omorodion says:

14. dude this is MAD! nice! I'm A DJ that likes to show the cross between Naija songs and American dance…THIS KILLS IT! I would play the original, play this, and another dance or dubstep and kill it! then bring it back to this!

15. Dantata Osas says:

Dbanj go sleep.

16. Dantata Osas says:

Dbanj go sleep.

17. Lovely remix , now he can be actually played in techno clubs.

18. Lovely remix , now he can be actually played in techno clubs.

19. Ben D' Neth says:

On "RE-PLAY" Nice One Don Jazzy! Thumbs Up jor.

20. Ben D' Neth says:

On "RE-PLAY" Nice One Don Jazzy! Thumbs Up jor.

21. @okai 4 your mind nii……d bst wil stil bi d bst..carry go daniel anderson..uk new name.

22. @okai 4 your mind nii……d bst wil stil bi d bst..carry go daniel anderson..uk new name.

23. Flo Nianzu Oo says:

wow , flawless blending into dance tune, hats off.

24. Flo Nianzu Oo says:

wow , flawless blending into dance tune, hats off.

25. making sense… I prefer it to the original track…. me like it funky jor…

26. making sense… I prefer it to the original track…. me like it funky jor…

27. Matt Akins says:

I beg tell this man that his is nothing witout don jazzy, up mavin.

28. Matt Akins says:

I beg tell this man that his is nothing witout don jazzy, up mavin.

29. Temmy Akande says:

This will defo get played in clubs dat play dance n techno music… the oyinbos will like dis for sure :D

30. Temmy Skittlezz says:

31. Donjazzy did nothing here o..dbanj will be fooling himself in d name of remix…dis one is not for naija peeps sha…na kanye's own.

32. Donjazzy did nothing here o..dbanj will be fooling himself in d name of remix…dis one is not for naija peeps sha…na kanye's own.

33. Abdul Ahmid Olawale says:

34. A man was chatting with his friend on BB. HeSuddenlydiscovered that the man sitting Beside Him in the taxi was reading hisConversation.Since hedid not want to embarrass theIntruder, He decided to change thetopic of the chat, "abeg OGA, pleas…e tell Kabiru Sokoto or AbuQaqa that I Only took two of the bombs we just manufactured for the operation. Let Them knowAs well that I may find it difficult to getTo the target place before the bombs explode becauseThereis terrible traffic jam but nevertheless, I am sure of casualty figure will be high Since we Are five in our taxi and all the vehiclesIn the Traffic will be affected too. We've less than 3mins For the bombs to go off, bye and takeCare of myChildren as agreed". The intruder Without allowingThe taxi to stop quickly open the taxiDoor andJumpedout.If You Were The One.. What Would You Have Done?

35. Ify Peter says:

Rubbish..Don Jazzy didn't do the shit..

36. Ify Peter says:

Rubbish..Don Jazzy didn't do the shit..

37. No Swag inside dis video o.

38. No Swag inside dis video o.

39. Well to me this is B sh*t….ain't hating!

40. Well to me this is B sh*t….ain't hating!

41. Ayo Timoty says:

I think this remix is cool, at least there's a bit of house beat twist in the middle with cool filter to it, great part for the club, and for the haters what's the benefit?, this guys have made cool cash and your still sitting on the longthing wake up.

well it's only important people that have haters, so you can hate on while he piles up more cash.and your still sitting behind your systems looking for the meanest comments…. stop sleeping on the bicycle like wiz kid said :)

• Luther Fonong says:

No 1 denies d fact dat he has made money, d guy is just 2 arrogant 4d amount of talent he has….2baba is more of an international star dan him yet he is so humble n down 2 earth.

• Lmao. U kid rite? Tuface bigger dn dbanj? Really? U r cracking me up mehn. Fear God my brother. Loool

• Ayo Timoty says:

Luther Fonong examining the name, "Entertainer" tells you predominately they are not always talented but they know how to make people love them by entertaining, and thats what d'banj has done, Tuface is a better musician when it comes to lyrical content, but been at the pinnacle of the entertainment world requires more than that.

reading the letters both d'banj and don jazzy exchanged during the farce highlights the enormous thousands of dollars they have made, i Mean a lot of money, now considering d'banjs attributes and character what will you expect, but then again we tend to mistaken CONFIDENCE for arrogance or cockiness, in my own unbiased opinion i think he is just confident.

The opporunity he landed himself by signing to the biggest name in hiphop isn't something an arrogant or individual with no confidence gets at all, so salute this dude for the internationalization of nigerian music abroad. I will tell you something d'banjs- Olivertwist music video gets showed on every urban musical channel in london, thats an amazing achievement even getting airtime more than the indigenous British acts.

Lets back our brothers and leave this nothing but a step backward mentatility behind.

42. Ayo Timoty says:

• Luther Fonong says:

• Ayo Timoty says:

43. Don Jazzy has lost it for african club……..dis is shit nd wuld only sell in the u.k nd asia.

44. Don Jazzy has lost it for african club……..dis is shit nd wuld only sell in the u.k nd asia.

45. Oloko-oba KayBam Qarsym says:

I want to believe dis is not the remix D'banj is about to release on May 13th. Its for Don Jazzy and d Mavin's team.

46. Oloko-oba KayBam Qarsym says:

47. ChukwuNonso Akabueze says:

Crap! Crap! CRAP!

48. This will mash up the place for techno fans…calling a spade a spade.

49. This will mash up the place for techno fans…calling a spade a spade.

50. the remix is on point…don jazzy is a boss he added flavour 2 d beat this will certainly be the UK no1.

51. the remix is on point…don jazzy is a boss he added flavour 2 d beat this will certainly be the UK no1.

52. Hawley Ace says:

koko master dis is beyond expectations! (n)

53. Hawley Ace says:

koko master dis is beyond expectations! (n)

54. Kunle Olukolu says:

you all av said it all! I consider this stuff a Dj's mix not a producer's work. I feel dbanj should leave oliver alone and do something else abi his with kanye west now.. but done jazzy killed it..

55. Kunle Olukolu says:

56. Nicholas Ajos Adhekoyibo says:

Good one Oskibanj.

57. Nicholas Ajos Adhekoyibo says:

Good one Oskibanj.

58. his spoiled the song sef.mtseeewww.

59. his spoiled the song sef.mtseeewww.

60. stop I am d banjing..you better beg tha boss to help you.

61. stop I am d banjing..you better beg tha boss to help you.

62. This is fantastic HATERZ GO HUG TRANSFORMER…..sky is your starting point skibanj.

63. This is fantastic HATERZ GO HUG TRANSFORMER…..sky is your starting point skibanj.

64. Oguagha Youngpoet Udechukwu says:

Alaba boiz remix.

65. Oguagha Youngpoet Udechukwu says:

Alaba boiz remix.

66. @chiommy.,,, u slf go sing,,, hate it koo haters nii..msheeeew…thumps up for dbanj toh behd…….osheeey.

67. @chiommy.,,, u slf go sing,,, hate it koo haters nii..msheeeew…thumps up for dbanj toh behd…….osheeey.

68. wtf don jazzy makes techno! o_o…. :s doe LOOL.

69. wtf don jazzy makes techno! o_o…. :s doe LOOL.

70. Na nonsence dis boi dey do for d remix joooorrrr Daniel abeg na #UK get dis fin ohhh.

71. Na nonsence dis boi dey do for d remix joooorrrr Daniel abeg na #UK get dis fin ohhh.

72. Mayor Core says:

Click the link below to download The much anticipated jam by PELLI of RAIN DROP REC #TURN HER ON# is finally here http://hulkshare.com/16x7soklp6lm.
    ff on twitter @iampelli. Pls Rebroadcast

73. Mayor Core says:

ff on twitter @iampelli. Pls Rebroadcast

74. Koko master your de best, weda Don Jazzy or knw Don Jazzy.

75. Ogbodo Eze says:

Koko master your de best, weda Don Jazzy or knw Don Jazzy.

76. abegi go and get guetta on dis ish and thrw it into europe.. now dats d way forward (d trance techno transition is pweety weak).

77. abegi go and get guetta on dis ish and thrw it into europe.. now dats d way forward (d trance techno transition is pweety weak).

78. not dat interesting, I think he just droped it 4 droping sake, all in d name of Remix.

79. not dat interesting, I think he just droped it 4 droping sake, all in d name of Remix.

80. Before criticisind, Guys, understand it, It is called Don jazzy's remix, Which means, he wasn't even there as at the time of the remix, It's a producer's remix, so u don't expect it to have a new composition from d'banj, Haters can as well make use of the Well, or lagoon. Great, I love the techno aspect.

81. Before criticisind, Guys, understand it, It is called Don jazzy's remix, Which means, he wasn't even there as at the time of the remix, It's a producer's remix, so u don't expect it to have a new composition from d'banj, Haters can as well make use of the Well, or lagoon. Great, I love the techno aspect.

82. Zeez Olamilekan Salam says:

the remix is d worst remix so far bullshit.

83. Zeez Olamilekan Salam says:

the remix is d worst remix so far bullshit.

84. club banger anytime anyday………oshhhhheeeeeyyyy.

85. club banger anytime anyday………oshhhhheeeeeyyyy.

86. Sean Omameme says:

This is a shame.after doing this with your old company.you get bought over by a bigger one and you continue with the same promotional Blah Blah.I hope you pls your shareholders & This repitition Proves one thing.anyway Now is dbanj online.Lets see how well this Brand goes.

87. Sean Omameme says:

88. Tunde UchihaBigt Adewale says:

dead was xpecting features on itself waste of bar if bought.

89. Tunde UchihaBigt Adewale says:

dead was xpecting features on itself waste of bar if bought.

90. Akeredolu Merci Anuoluwapo Matthew says:

91. its no longer about Nigerians who don't actually buy the song…so whatever appeals to his new audience is what he's going to produce….besides he released the one for Nigerians, and we all loved it. My friend here in the US loves it and will die for this remix.

92. Bhollu Soetan says:

Crap! and I totally agree with B.b Okai…bullsh*t.

93. Bhollu Soetan says:

Crap! and I totally agree with B.b Okai…bullsh*t.

94. People are only jealous if anybody no like the remix make the person go sing he or her own track or remix.

95. People are only jealous if anybody no like the remix make the person go sing he or her own track or remix.

96. Guys I like house music and I go 2 house music most of d times here, but if u tell me this is a great remix, they u need 2 hv your ear checked,…its just ok(like notjustok lol),……love d original, Don Jazzy u triple much 4 that,…D'banj wishin u d best of luck sha.

97. Guys I like house music and I go 2 house music most of d times here, but if u tell me this is a great remix, they u need 2 hv your ear checked,…its just ok(like notjustok lol),……love d original, Don Jazzy u triple much 4 that,…D'banj wishin u d best of luck sha.

98. STUDY IN GEORGIA EUROPE.
    University available in Tbilisi, Batumi & Kutaisi.
    Masters/Degree/Short course/Language course.
    Required documents for University Admission/Visa.
    BASIC REQUIREMENT TO START: International Passport page, Birth Certificate, Results Ssce or Neco, Testimonial, Registration fee.

NOTE: PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US ON ANY COUNTRY NOT LISTED HERE AND NOTE: ALL TUITION FEES ON THIS LIST VARIES DIFFERENTLY BY THE UNIVERSITY AND ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.

LIVE & GET A RESIDENT PERMIT IN GEORGIA EUROPE.
    INCENTIVES:
    Resident permit in 40th working days of arrival.
    One year open ticket to Georgia from host country.
    One month free accommodation.
    Airport pick up.
    BENEFITS:
    Stay fully and renewable yearly.
    Easy renewal
    Permanent residence / Citizenship after 5 years.
    Work full time.
    Possibility of making investments.
    Starting your Business.
    Enroll in any school of your choice.
    Free Job counseling.
    Tax free Work permit not required with the temporary resident card with a resident permit one can apply for any Country visa with no difficulty.

Brief History of Georgia.
    Georgia is one of the most exciting and stimulating countries in the world. A mix of modern and traditional, Georgia has a history is a cultural and commercial country going back to thousands of years.
    Georgia is the home of nationalities and the world’s major languages are spoken here. Every religious, cultural, social and political group is represented and the diversity of its people is one of Georgia major strengths also, Tbilisi been ranked as the tenth world’s most visited city in the world for tourism.
    It is well placed to offer excellent student support, teaching and research. Georgia also has a distinctive mission that continues the tradition's of its well established universities which has well equipped facilities which are eminent abroad to achieve their full potential education for personal development and history.
    Georgia is a popular study destination with students from around the world wishing to gain a top-quality education. Each year more and more students take up courses in Georgia and add to the already significant international student body around the country.
    University first and foremost holds its country’s educational policy and it aims to achieve the highest European levels of educational standards. University has high certification programs, both for local and foreign citizens. The university has educational and scientific ties with leading European and Asian universities.
    Georgia has a long history of welcoming international students to Study in its universities and colleges.
    There are people at each university and college who are ready to Answer your questions, help you through the application process and Support you while you are in the Georgia.
    Many universities and colleges organize programs and events before you start your course to welcome you and to help you make new Friends and get used to your new surroundings.
    studyabroad.gnbo.com.ng
    globalvers@gmail.com
    Tel: 08026147633, 08162453287,018816751.

99. STUDY IN GEORGIA EUROPE.
    University available in Tbilisi, Batumi & Kutaisi.
    Masters/Degree/Short course/Language course.
    Required documents for University Admission/Visa.

LIVE & GET A RESIDENT PERMIT IN GEORGIA EUROPE.
    INCENTIVES:
    Resident permit in 40th working days of arrival.
    One year open ticket to Georgia from host country.
    One month free accommodation.
    Airport pick up.
    BENEFITS:
    Stay fully and renewable yearly.
    Easy renewal
    Permanent residence / Citizenship after 5 years.
    Work full time.
    Possibility of making investments.
    Starting your Business.
    Enroll in any school of your choice.
    Free Job counseling.

Brief History of Georgia.
    studyabroad.gnbo.com.ng
    globalvers@gmail.com
    Tel: 08026147633, 08162453287,018816751.

100. Only Haters wont like the remix….am loving this remix…#KillYourself.

101. Only Haters wont like the remix….am loving this remix…#KillYourself.

102. He made this song for Clubs in Europe.

103. He made this song for Clubs in Europe.

104. waiting to hear d next song without don jazzy, @ least we've seen that the Don doesn't need dbanj 4 him 2 b the Don but 4rm dis remix, we can see dat dbanj needsw the Don…..

105. waiting to hear d next song without don jazzy, @ least we've seen that the Don doesn't need dbanj 4 him 2 b the Don but 4rm dis remix, we can see dat dbanj needsw the Don…..

106. Da C Tobahd says:

Why Is Notjust ok doing this to me.. you guyz should please help post my video now… I be lere boi to the bone help the hustle and lets hear peoples comment na wa ooooooo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4bLWgcwmmw.

107. Da C Tobahd says:

108. Naija peeps wont like it cuz u guys are nt into techno…. Anyone dat plys europe frequently would love dis… David Guetta tinz.

109. Naija peeps wont like it cuz u guys are nt into techno…. Anyone dat plys europe frequently would love dis… David Guetta tinz.

110. datz ma boi keep it ud D.

111. datz ma boi keep it ud D.

112. Why is it that if you don't like something nigerians will just label you hater. We can't all like the same thing pls.

113. Why is it that if you don't like something nigerians will just label you hater. We can't all like the same thing pls.

114. Emeka Okafor says:

dis is for UK clubz, not for naija. DBANJ PLSE BRING OUT SUMTIN FRESH WITH KANYE LETS KNW IF U ARE ON A LONG TIN OR OTHERWISE! DON JAZZY JUS DROPPED SOLAR PLEXUS!

115. Emeka Okafor says:

116. please copy this link and share on your wall so people can download my songs..SUPER STAR AND TALKING TO YOU…Produced by S.T.O BEATZ.

117. Olijoe Iheme says:

118. this is rubbish…what de f**k is dis?

119. this is rubbish…what de f**k is dis?

120. Well the beat bangs the s*** outta them speakers. Nice club remix from Don Baba J. Now the Lebete doesn't come as often as before.

121. Well the beat bangs the s*** outta them speakers. Nice club remix from Don Baba J. Now the Lebete doesn't come as often as before.

122. loyal 4ever..nice remix…at the same tyme over freshness dey worry yu…my personal…

123. Muyiwa Ademola Odumosu says:

124. yu don't need to hate him….he is GOD SENT….

125. Muyiwa Ademola Odumosu says:

yu don't need to hate him….he is GOD SENT….

126. I LOVE YU AND DOES GIRLS STANDING POSTURE…THER HEAD DEY THERE JOR…OSHEEEEEY….

127. Muyiwa Ademola Odumosu says:

I LOVE YU AND DOES GIRLS STANDING POSTURE…THER HEAD DEY THERE JOR…OSHEEEEEY….

128. am in love with good music and am loving skibanj more and more… wow a nice job…. smg baby you're going international not like some local champion with a newly signed frozen cunt ass.

129. am in love with good music and am loving skibanj more and more… wow a nice job…. smg baby you're going international not like some local champion with a newly signed frozen cunt ass.

130. Calvin Jenix says:

Cool track from D'banj, he's really workin hard n reppin' naija well.

131. Calvin Jenix says:

Cool track from D'banj, he's really workin hard n reppin' naija well.

132. I tink the remix is cool and can play much more..here…U WANNNA HAVE THEM ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL…..DATS DEY COOL PART….

133. Rutherford Ejimonu says:

134. DA C Tobahd, that song is really making sure sense…

135. DA C Tobahd, that song is really making sure sense…

136. careless…..i no rili like dis jam.

137. careless…..i no rili like dis jam.

138. EMMY says:

D.BANJ.XUP WITH U NA.U KNW GO SING ANODA .SHOW US SAY UCAN DO WITHOUT DON JAZZY

139. Don't hate congratulate! Good one. He only wants more that Nigerian market can not offer besides, he can not be on two record labels at the same time. He was also a co-owner of Mo-hits records he can not remain with Mo-hits and sign on to Kanye's label. So, give it to him.

140. Don't hate congratulate! Good one. He only wants more that Nigerian market can not offer besides, he can not be on two record labels at the same time. He was also a co-owner of Mo-hits records he can not remain with Mo-hits and sign on to Kanye's label. So, give it to him.

141. josh says:

that’s not the best, this guys should make up an make things beta

142. Am proud of you as a naija born,keep on may the lord keep blessing you above ur enemy