VIDEO: Dpzle – The Way You Whine

Post by Demola OG, March 27th, 2012

Dpzle enjoyed some solid radio play for his very catchy single The Way You Whine, during the last quarter of 2011 which made the track prety popular in Lagos.

He is now following the success of The Way You Whine up with a God Father directed video which was shot on Location somewhere in South Africa.

Enjoy the video and share your thoughts.

52 Responses to “VIDEO: Dpzle – The Way You Whine”

1. adedayo momoh says:

just wasted 4:01 mins of my life watching this dull video

2. Paul Ukoh says:

RUBBISH! GUY GO FIND ANOTHER JOB I BEG.

3. Funnel says:

If u must go all d way 2 Sauti 2 shoot @ least try package betta concept if not no difference between u and Vic O or speed Darlington.

4. Petit Coeur says:

ahhh my song!

5. very cool clean video….nice for an upcoming,,,,,,, COOL.

6. very cool clean video….nice for an upcoming,,,,,,, COOL.

7. otalenu says:

keep it up

8. Yet another video shot abroad that can NOT be justified. Encourage the local practitioners dammit! There is absolutely NOTHING in this video that cannot be done locally.
    The pictures are nice but there were some shots that had shadows block the faces of the subjects. As for the story, I didn't see any…

• Chin weh says:

你怎么这么笨?
      nigga, why yu so dum?

• Bare Truth says:

As in , dude.. I taya for you… took my time to go check your work, you are gud but not GREAT!! yourself… You cant improve with this your attitude.. There's no day I wont see a comment from you criticising the works of other people like say u b don jazzy for the matter.. Dude… you talk too much!!!!!!, do you see Clarence peters commenting and saying bs about other ppl?? LET YOUR WORK SPEAK FOR YOU…

9. Olaniyi Morin says:

The video is nice but, cant they just use their real voice? Originality matters alot mehn!

10. Morin Olaniyi says:

11. Totally love this video…lovely ladies…smashing song…*starts dancing*auuuuuuuw*i like the way u whine…u whinoooooo!

12. Totally love this video…lovely ladies…smashing song…*starts dancing*auuuuuuuw*i like the way u whine…u whinoooooo!

13. Oluwaseun Buje says:

Enemies make una go fly fence nah, why una dey beef d young talented boi nah…. Wasere jarew Dplze, u're highly mouthed…. I over see Yah… More of dis 4rm u jarew…. Enemies keep beefing…. Na dere una go die.

14. Realtalk says:

Dpzle, money you for use go learn one IT course naim you use go shoot video for this nonsense
    i want my 4 minutes back.

15. teek says:

did not know that we have started pirating godfather videos. very very weak….

nice song tho..

16. MUST THEY SHOOT THE VIDEO IN SOUTH AFRICA?

17. MUST THEY SHOOT THE VIDEO IN SOUTH AFRICA?

18. Charles Simeon says:

19. This song came out like 3month ago and the vid is just coming out now, I ain't hating just tot this song is old. and how do u pronounce his name. Dpreezzz! I again I gbadun your shit. lool

20. folarin says:

why did he change it from alomo

21. BOSS says:

this guy artist sef no fit u asin daam

22. teni says:

ITS DPZLEEEE WORLD FAMOUS!!! LOVE IT

23. Tola Abiola says:

Haters gon hate… winners still gon win. I love the Video..

24. Ebuka234 says:

I didn't know this guy until a few minutes ago , which means that he's a new artiste . The song is a half decent song and can grow on people . I think the video is colorful even though I might need someone to explain to me what the video is saying and I'm glad we can see a different set of video girls in it . I'd say this video is refreshing to my eyes and the song stands a chance from now with this interesting video .

25. finalfantasy says:

Anytime this song comes up in a Lagos club people go wild . And now this nice video . Its a really good party tune and this video is good . I think this artiste stands a chance in future in the industry . Lets all see where he goes from here

26. JSMOOVE says:

OMO MEHN SEE BOOTY EVERYWHERE FOR THIS VIDEO…..DPZLE U KILL THIS ONE O… BIG UP MaN!!!!

27. timi says:

nigerians…..always looking for the next thing to hate on. stupid dumb asses just sitting on their computer chatting shit while dpzle is going for shows and getting paid.lol.

28. Epidemic says:

How much did you shoot this video? 50,000Naira? Not hating, but its so boring compared to the nice song that you just wasted…. Keep working bro…. Sky is the limit….

29. @Jas3man says:

OK!!!! seriously? As in!!! i just wasted 4:01 minutes of my life here. who post the video sef?……..ehen!!! Mola please if i ask of my 4 minutes back, u fit give me?

30. Bolobo says:

Baba dis video na Dead jor,you for beta carry your bar pop rozay at least still give Famo one bottle.

31. uche says:

this video is tight i wonder what version u guys commenting negatively watched?is your laptop or desktop screen broken………….its cool, i dont even know his name tho, b4 now………………Dpzle………..nice

32. dis video is madding cant wait to watch again.

33. dis video is madding cant wait to watch again.

34. koko says:

DPZLE…..this jam is hard

35. Bussy Heaven says:

Sex is sold everywhere. TV, Newspapers, radio, advertisement. Nice video but nice way of marketing alcohol and sex. More Nigerians will still repeat the same Style ofvideo. WOW! What a stupid nice video.

36. Bussy Heaven says:

37. strong voice, strong chorus, impressive post production. simple vdo. Song is well recorded you don't really pay attn to the vdo – jus rol wit d sound.

38. strong voice, strong chorus, impressive post production. simple vdo. Song is well recorded you don't really pay attn to the vdo – jus rol wit d sound.

39. rotimerboi says:

despite the advert on this site you just had 25 + my own 26 comment dude lol

40. tune for days! dpzle world famous!

41. tune for days! dpzle world famous!

42. ICE T APESINOLA (JP) says:

baba me nyce one…infact i was hapy wen i saw ur video.. dapo…GOD WILL MAKE U BIGGER….AMEN….