Mr 2Kay – My Market + Guyman No Dey Dull

Post by Demola OG, January 26th, 2012

Port Harcourt based artists Mr 2Kay is back with new tunes.

If you have been following Mr 2Kay’s music, you will agree that he has his unique method of delivering good music with some sort of relevant message (Run This Town and Waterside Boy).

His new single My Market is no different as he prays to God to help him make sure that his album moves heavily when it hits stores. Look out for Mr 2Kay’s debut album which is set to drop on February 26 under Grafton Records.

Listen to Guyman No Dey Dull as well and share your thoughts.

My Market DOWNLOAD

Guyman No Dey Dull DOWNLOAD

31 Responses to “Mr 2Kay – My Market + Guyman No Dey Dull”

1. george says:

Port Harcourt is representing!

2. Charles says:

Abeg make the album ready so I go fit buy am day Jammm Jammm … Correct 9ja representing. Cant wait to visit home but BH need to cool down lol

3. adamu says:

Mr 2kay is a real talent i must say he has content

4. Emi Gogo says:

mr 2kay, u have done well.

5. Emi Gogo says:

mr 2kay, u have done well.

6. Dammy Chelsealistic Samson says:

u try guy…….

7. emibrian okoi says:

On point, my market is the song

8. AndyBlaze says:

My market got that vibe that makes me put a track on replay

9. wow nice song from Port Harcourt finest Mr 2kay dis guy is good I just listen to My market n Guy no dull if uve nt plssssssssss just do dat. grafton entertainment u guys r good Mr. 2kay got talent blive me.

10. wow nice song from Port Harcourt finest Mr 2kay dis guy is good I just listen to My market n Guy no dull if uve nt plssssssssss just do dat. grafton entertainment u guys r good Mr. 2kay got talent blive me.

11. Alabere Joe Kobo says:

wow dis my market is a prayer MR 2KAY your prayer will come to pass in Jesus name amen. Guy no dull me is d bomb jeez. Grafton entertainment your guy MR 2KAY is good.

12. we have gud songs by gud artiste and we also have beautiful song written and sang some of the most brilliant artiste like M.J…. Mr. 2kay is simply a lord at what he dose, HE ALSO HAPPENS TO BE THE NEXT BEST THING COMING OUT OF THE NIGER DELTA…

13. we have gud songs by gud artiste and we also have beautiful song written and sang some of the most brilliant artiste like M.J…. Mr. 2kay is simply a lord at what he dose, HE ALSO HAPPENS TO BE THE NEXT BEST THING COMING OUT OF THE NIGER DELTA…

14. Inengite Iyk Kesiye says:

This song is hot (no hype). My Market must sell…

15. This song is hot (no hype). My Market must sell…

16. lilmissy says:

PHC finest am looking my market. wikid tune

17. Frukta Gud says:

nice one

18. Tolani Salami says:

outstanding, I too dey beg make God make me do for my papa n mama too…….plus tithes payment….

19. Tolani Salami says:

20. Alabere Joe Kobo says:

i cat stop listen to my market n guy no dull me by Mr 2kay is songs dey both hv mgs a

21. Teddyboy.Muzikworld says:

Bro u dey wrk hard here o, mek i folow get account with una to see wetin una go feet do for me.

22. Teddyboy.Muzikworld says:

Woww! I can’t stop thanking this my marketer. And to my fans who are coming here to listern to my hit. Keep comentin

23. Blaq'Juvenile says:

This song's average at best! And on your next track, please get another rapper. Wish you all the best.

24. I feel you men because we from the struggle from the city of ph city is not beans to make it but thank GOD you made it enough grass to your elbow one love man.

25. I feel you men because we from the struggle from the city of ph city is not beans to make it but thank GOD you made it enough grass to your elbow one love man.