VIDEO: Lágbájá – Knock Knock Knock

Post by lalaboiy, December 24th, 2011

Lágbájá has just released a video for his new tune “Knock Knock Kock” off his new project called “2 words Conversations”. I applaud Lágbájá’s consistency of always coming up with something different in an amusing way. Feeling this one, looks like another version of “Never far away”, he gets the girl in the end. :D. Enjoy!

- Lalaboiy

YouTube Preview Image

64 Responses to “VIDEO: Lágbájá – Knock Knock Knock”

1. SB_01 says:

He never disappoints. Omo baba muko muko fun ra e.

2. L.A.S.T.M.A Killa says:

Lagbaja is for grown ups!!!
    Nice rack on dat chic and btw dat her friend's a bitch.
    I bet u my cash part 2 go dey

3. ALLEN says:

LA…. GBA…. JAaaaaaaaaaaaa…….. no go kill me with laughter…..

4. [...] Tags: Knock, Knock Knock, Lagbaja Posted in Videos | 482274 Comments »http%3A%2F%2Fwww.notjustok.com%2F2011%2F12%2F24%2Fvideo-lagbaja-knock-knock-knock%… [...]

5. dotun says:

wow….quite interstin

6. dotun says:

INTERESTING INDEED, VERY COOL SONG N I REALLY LOVE D VIDEO

7. FrankO says:

Thank God Lagbaja hasn't sold out! A cool naija song dat sounds different.

8. sukspekt says:

lagbaja is d only person dat can use 1-2/3 location in a video n it would make mad sense

9. Heezydon says:

I love dis video

10. @HeezyDon says:

Lagbaja nyc one… Nice video nice song and the concept is dope

11. fan says:

amazing… Music that make one smile from inside :)

12. 9jafreak says:

Brilliant. Just brilliant concept!

Lagbaja na father!!!

13. air-comodore bricks says:

initial gra gra IGG, na im go kill 9ja babes…thier forming(s) are legendary…
    i think the law to make formings illegal is overdue for the sake of boys
    haba wetin happen sef.., whats the point in saying NO when u mean YES
    vintage lagbaja on the money again. bringing the matter to the fore
    p.s. na so one girl die the other with complications arising from formings

14. shefcee says:

this is what we call talent meeeen this guy is a legend

15. ITS DON JAZZY AGAIN! says:

..hahahhaa…King himself. I luv the blinking in 3:05, the thing really Turned me On the music!

16. feshelu says:

lagbaja always does that grown up music…e make sense, gra gra na for pikin dem…omo baba muko muko your head is there jo!

17. obi-talk says:

this is really nice, a very skilled and simple video. Well done!

18. Dswagz says:

Song is tyt and all but shey na only me wey notice this chick breast… aite thats the end of fooling.. Song is nice tho…

19. BANGER BOI!!! says:

WOW………………….GENIUS!…..CLASSIC!, LUV IT!

20. DanteDangote says:

BABA NA BABA …

21. This is a typical lesson for those directors that consistently give that "low budget" excuse. This video was probably shot for free. Nothing paid for but it will do better than a lot of the "usual stuff". Nice one! (although something tells me that Lagbaja himself directed this one)
    Critic hat on:
    There was a lot of "crossing the line" in the scene where Lagbaja and the babe were conversing through the burglary proof. The lighting of the room where the chick was alone in the room was poor. Her face was lost.
    Apart from these, brilliant video!!!

• Sebastiao Salgado says:

Nigga ur a prick. u chat shit mostly. where is ur muthafuckin showreel? post it here lets see. puta!!!

• Gasps! He just used the "N" word on NJO. Ovie where you dey oh?
        You really don't wanna post racist comments on a primarily Nigerian website bro. That is if you are truly what your name implies.
        I'm guessing you had a hand in the making of this video. If I were you, I would take whatever comments you read and LEARN from them. Ciao Senor.

• yemak says:

guy, there is no way the light in the room will be as brigth as the light in the leaving room (normal setting).

• Soji Ogunnaike says:

I'm not talking about ambience light. At least a key light on her face. She was supposed to show some emotions in that scene but her face was lost in darkness.

• tjay says:

This guy u get hangover…smh

• i dey ring says:

bros i understand wat u re say but u dont expect everybody to see that cos everybody is not into filming …and for u salgado mind the words u post here……….so far so good this is a v v v v v nice video,,,

22. Bigshot says:

WOW…i bet u this is absolute brilliant.I have never commented on any vidoe on NJO b4.but i couldn't help when i came across this video.Mennnn….OGA NA MASTER.the concept is to tight.Jor Jor Jor.

23. kamsy says:

babe get correct bobby sha…….even without bra "see as the bobby stand"……………stop d video at 0:24,4:02, 4:25, 4:57…………..btw Lagbaja na still baba

24. sezkarid says:

abt d most simple and unique video i've ever seen………..u're always no1 on d chart bro lagbaja!

25. @Damygurl says:

I hope i get to meet lagbaja one day mehn. Love him!!!!!! and i love this song, the video interpreted it perfectly.

26. I DEY RING says:

LAGBAJA NO DEY CARRY LAST PURE AFRICAN LOVE SONG WITH LOVE MORALS STILL A CATCHY TUNE

27. amie says:

I am so in love with dis song. Heard it on radio n wished I kuld get d track on my fone. Kudos Lagbaja!

28. olayinka omo baba mukomuko join 2geda says:

dis song is off da hook,i luv wot he put wit d lady.

29. True Nigerian Gerry says:

I must beg…sws.

30. True Nigerian Gerry Gatling says:

I must beg…sws.

31. True Nigerian Gerry says:

badt guy

32. True Nigerian Gerry Gatling says:

badt guy

33. how do I get this album.

34. how do I get this album.

35. tight video as usual. good quality and concept. I just love Lagbaja the more! My heart is open joor, just KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK.

36. tight video as usual. good quality and concept. I just love Lagbaja the more! My heart is open joor, just KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK.

37. I love this men.Lagbaja Omo baba mukomuko.

38. I love this men.Lagbaja Omo baba mukomuko.

39. Oh, i jst fell in luv wt dis video nd I dnt know ao many time I will.i tinj its goin 2 b ova nd ova.

40. Oh, i jst fell in luv wt dis video nd I dnt know ao many time I will.i tinj its goin 2 b ova nd ova.

41. meennnnn this video tight gaaaaan ni.

42. meennnnn this video tight gaaaaan ni.

43. Tolulope Joshua Makanjuola says:

44. there is no arguing or pondering over..this guy is one of the icon of afro music in naija…keep it up, you're are destined for a greater height than the one you are right now.

45. ADIMORAH VICK says: