Tha Suspect – Malaysia

Post by Ovie O, November 15th, 2011

From the “Public Nuisance” album comes this new joint “Malaysia” by rapper/producer Suspect… featuring Tha Suspect. Suspect seems to be the hip-hop version of Fela. His sound, his lyrics, everything oozes several elements of the late Legend. Conscious music always supercedes everything else in my book.

DOWNLOAD

314 Responses to “Tha Suspect – Malaysia”

1. ferazy says:

SUSPECT IS THE FUCKING BEST!! ATTITUDE ON EVERY SONG! Streets got ur back bro

2. Malaymoney says:

This is stupid Malay na country to be and for hustlers. get a Job Dude

3. I want to tell everyone in Nigeria that guy called The suspect nor lie. I dey Malaysia and see this guy. frankly say the truth, the only truth. all Nigerian for Malaysia now dey run for their life na because police dey find them. Suspect nor fear Malaysia-Nigeria boiz cant make you rich or popular only Nigeria and the rest as long they are with you there God bless

4. kiki says:

Malaysia boiz, no b wetin u dey do b dis… http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/headlines/131093-y

5. confirm says:

mmm i love dis song bro..dont care malay or not malay..infact wetin dey der self..wey boys dey cokme every december …buy Range..no be the same computer we dey press for lagos..Olboy

6. confirm says:

mmm i love dis song bro..dont care malay or not malay..infact wetin dey der self..wey boys dey come every december …buy Range..no be the same computer we dey press for lagos..Olboy..na Kidney …bro not liver but na song..20million.. na money sha

7. SEE&DIE says:

DA SUSPECT NA ONLY GOD SAFE U 2DAY AS THE CANCELLED DAT SO CALL PROGRAM 4 TV CONTINENTAL 2DAY,U 4 SEE UR ANCESTORS 2DAY….U 4 RECEIVED BULLET……….IDIOTS WEY NO GET SENSE, UR FUCK UP MUST BE TREATED……….

8. jst make sure u put his name on the verge of history.

9. jst make sure u put his name on the verge of history.

10. Kingsley Kwabena Serebour Fortis says:

why

11. Kingsley Lee Carter Serebour says:

why

12. BABA DEY HERE SUSPECT HE DEY HERE………….ABEKIO.

13. BABA DEY HERE SUSPECT HE DEY HERE………….ABEKIO.

14. michael says:

My name is Michael i am 29 years old male of 5'6 height….50kg……128lbs……which my blood group is A+ not drunker or smoker and i am willing to donate one of my Kidney to you because i am also in need of a money to get my sick daughter heal and better from the hospital urgently

anyone who wants to buy just email or call me

contact me on +2348173005165
    email ; rainy-tran1@hotmail.com

15. l dey feel you die bro.

16. l dey feel you die bro.

17. The suspect you are a fool forever…..you are nt a singer stop deceiving your self..ASS HOLE!

18. The suspect you are a fool forever…..you are nt a singer stop deceiving your self..ASS HOLE!

19. b-billion says:

sssssick beat banging.Studio magic

20. SUNNY says:

hmmmm my guy u dey talk rubbish, hw can u compare Nigerians living in Europe with Nigerians living in Malaysia, i an in the UK and we have a good reputation for our country not pple like u guys in Malaysia destroying the image of the nation, ok have a look http://naijaplayboi.wordpress.com/2012/01/03/nige