EXCLUSIVE: Ruggedman & Chinaydu – Here Comes Chinaydu

Post by Ovie O, November 10th, 2010

Veteran rapper, Ruggedman has decided to unveil his newly-signed artiste…. CHINAYDU!

We first heard him on the diss track 9ice The Ingrate (The Beef Goes On) (What a way to announce your arrival!). Now we get a chance to hear a bit more from him and to anticipate the release of an official single. A more pressing piece of information is also conveyed on this track….. mark your calendar…. The album “UNTOUCHABLE” by Ruggedman drops on the 20th of November, 2010.

“UNTOUCHABLE” is an 18-track album which highlights the return of “Ruggedy Baba“. There are several tracks to watch out for. These include… ” Because of You” ft 2face & M.I, “Low” ft P-Square, “Emini” ft DaGrin, “Ask About Us” ft Chinaydu & Hakeem, “Ebemsi” ft Flavour N’Abania, and many more.

The album will be made available for sale here at the “notjustOk Shop.”

#InOtherNews: Ruggedman’s album tour starts in Ibadan on the 25th of November, Oshogbo on the 26th and Ekiti on the 27th. Further dates will be announced everywhere in the coming days/weeks.

Ruggedy also gives a shout-out to his online (twitter/facebook) fam. Follow Ruggedman on @Ruggedybaba.

84 responses to “EXCLUSIVE: Ruggedman & Chinaydu – Here Comes Chinaydu”

1. Andre_de_Canuck says:

Ruggedy, now I know you ain't Sleeping…..I know you are gonna serve 9ice what he wants someday…….

• Oddy Baba says:

Ode, you are delusional. What has this got to do with 9ice? i think you are just being obsessed with 9ice. OLORIBURUKU

• Andre_de_Canuck says:

@Oddy baba,It's apparent you fuck you mum for a living. If not,you'd listen to the music & hear what rugged said about divorce and shit…..

Next time learn to lookup your words in the dictionary before using them…If I was "obsessed" with 9ice I wouldn't be writing In support of ruggedman……Your problem is inability to interpret my comment…

You called me Oloriburuku,It simply goes to show what kind of family you come from..and If you want to play the game with me…I'm from Ijebu Ode Ogun state…That should tell you something….

One last note for you is that…"Make sure you always use a condom,cos you wouldn't want to make the mistake your parents made by giving birth to a Nutjob like you"…….AKOSHIBERO…LOWLIFE

• hahahahahahahahahahahahah guy take am easy abeg hahahahahaha no kill am wit ur words ….

• Andre_de_Canuck says:

• Andre_de_Canuck says:

@Oddy baba,It's apparent you f@#k you mum for a living. If not,you'd listen to the music & hear what rugged said about divorce and shit…..

Did you just say I'm obsessed with 9ice? You must have missed many of your English language classes while in high school(that's if you didn't drop out)…….You can only be obsessed with things/persons you like..My comment was in support of Ruggedman……You had a problem interpreting my comment….Instead of accepting that you are not so smart, you went AWOL,typing crap………

If not the Admin on the site,my previous replies would have broken your heart and soul completely…

• Oddy Baba says:

hey guy, common. I dont have time to mediocre, low life, and intellectually challenged people like you, okay? write all your Epistles on this forum but i wont join issues with you…i only do that do people who are at par with me.
        As a parting shot, your posts are bereft of logic. KOSHI!

• Andre_de_Canuck says:

Now I know how dumb you really are.."I don't have have time to mediocre"..lol,even my grandmother speaks a better English………

2. Cheals says:

step your bars up, flow's got to come harder, you lying if you say this shit go hard, mediocre flow.

3. techruns says:

cool…..gettting mine onces its drop

4. benjamin says:

any day …rugged is good …he might be better than mi or iceberg slim ….but the guys knows what he is doing and is better than 80% of the fake rap wannabes…..so far the guys singles is okay ……

5. baba neh says:

as far as m concerned ruggedy still in the premiership of 9ja rap league and in good standing too. love him or hate him he sits quite comfy there. methink he is the chelsea of the the 9ja rap premier league if@allsomethinglikethatexist

6. cosi says:

i’m realy luvn dis song. sounded like a studio freestyle. this chynadu guy is sick. 9jas own canibus. and he sounds young but vewy educated. thumbs up wuggedman ur making another star

7. luba says:

You have no wings to fly. You have been served right. Get a life. You will better with being a presenter

8. BBBB says:

This just shows how ignorant Nigerian rappers are. People lost lives in the October 1st explosion and this Chinaydu guy thinks its right to rub it in their faces by opening his line saying he is the bomb that exploded? How pathetic……..

• jay says:

hey he didnt say he was 'that' bomb that exploded. stop being so sensitive; we naija people are never that sensitive. you shouldnt read meanings to all the lines to scrutinize him

• partyrider says:

really sad and pathetic…and dose dat lost loved ones who listen to d song are suppose to jump and be happy…it shows our take of national issues to a large extent…

• Cheals says:

God bless, everyone who's saying yeah this song's a hit, no get brain.

9. i love ruggedman says:

Rugged neva fall hand… he is always on top…ok Chinadu come correct, he is going far

10. francis says:

abeg..this rugged flow na acid..its too hot..tyt flow…i have been playing this over n over again !!..Rugged gbaski..dem no reach you since forever…even oda rappers knw dis..dis is real rap..

• Oddy Baba says:

Real rap? Oh! perhaps you have forgotten that Ruggedy falls behind the pecking order amongst rappers in Nigeria. MODENINE, MI, NAETO C, IKECHUKWU, MO CHEDDAH, BOQUI, ICE PRINCE, ESSE JAGZ and others come before him.
      Just an opinion . If you attack me, i would attack you back. A WARNING!

• francis says:

hahaha..see mo cheddah for rap list..n wat as attack got to do wit dis?i tell u say i b witch..i tayah for u oo..

11. Nabz says:

Can't wait 4 20th November…. Bring it on Ruggedy….

12. o'connor says:

lyricists on a roll.

13. Ken says:

Not bad really. Really not bad.

14. odiba chinedu kalu says:

wetin 9ice bin dey think?,small boi wey jst start wen,u no c ur mate 2 go diss,ruggedy,flog am die,rep ohafia 4 us joor

15. Muyiwa says:

Chynadi's delivery is weak, if he wanna survive in 9ja hip hop he should step up iz game , Em choc boiz has really over stepped up the barz.

16. ShadeNonconformist says:

Not bad at all. Very nice actually. (minus Chinedu's October 1st comment).

17. 2sweet says:

I am in Love with this Chinaydu Guy ruggedy where u carry this guy come from I am getting Hi with no V.Chinaydu y

Fuck Ruggedman 9ice is the best

19. kpakpadikpokpo says:

chynadu is even better the rugged

20. MEEEEEEEE says:

I wonder why is it that after few hrs 9ice released his collabo with psquare and also Energy video that, Rugged man decided to release this ish.. lol… this people just dey use us ni jor.. dem dey create scene and make us watch out for more actions.. lol.. anyways … Rugged man is used to beef so I see no reason why una go blame 9ice say he diss am.. afterall himself diss many ppl.. its a game .. let them carry on abeg … I see no reason why street rumor should turn into something so big ..especially from Rugged who has been in the game for long and used to rumors .. why be say na this one come dey pain YOU … so in my opinion.. its all stage play.. make u and 9ice continue acting .. am done … no more talks on this beef anymore jor… I don soji myself …

21. chinedu says:

mehn after listening to the song (halfway that is) and reading the comment i cant help but feel anybody that calls this song good is high or hasnt heard anything naija rappers have produced since 2008 and someone said he might be better than M.I eerrrmmm need I say more. pple call it what it is WEAK as they come.

22. godfather says:

ruggedy, i hear say u wan retire, i beg never retire oooooooooo

this is off the chain,lol

23. funkybaby says:

nice song.

since this is the 'preview', chinaydu's opening line regarding the october bomb blast should be taken off and should not be in the album. in my own opinion, thats the only bit about the song that aint tight.

24. ukovich says:

fucking promo . Rugged man

25. guest says:

No offence but this is just a load of noise
    nothing to feel at all

26. unikiangel says:

i dey gbadu dis site

27. bo the lyricist says:

ruggedman chinaydu rugged record represena.yea we rok steady no lele no yahwa.black label white horse you dont want to try us.we come 1st and last like pius anyim pius.chicks dive us and divorce there hubies fast.were the reason boyfwends go to church and hubies fast.so if your girls asking for it she gona get it.break out the pregnancy test kit as soon as i hit.these hornies want to be bigs girls like jennifer.but like an only girls school dem wont let us register.but e no concern me na chicks they dive me.i got my own record label only me fit sign me.

28. bo the lyricist says:

like the eagle square on october 1st am the bomb.when you see me coming act like your father remarried and step son.like a man cursing god beat blasfemy.and am dropping 16s like i shot pope gregory.go rilla than kingkong come back kick a man balls so hard you think home boy playing pingpong.i dont care though no you go fear though.me and rugged bring more drama than ini edo.am awsome stealth shit boston like the celtics.9ja want to buy me so bad i can sell spit.the greg to your darma oshamo my flow penetrate sarz wearing battle armour.rugged records you cant drink beer we brew.kicking more bars than a pissed of cecelia ibru.jews is hebrew my shoes too big to fit you.if you want to be a star you should beg me to dis you. I CANT STOP PLAYING THIS SONG.THE LYRICS ARE TOO DEEP.I MEMORIZED EVERYTHING.

• i love ruggedman says:

and i love u for dat…lol… im a lady and a ruggedman fan from way back since i was in naija… n nothing change dat… tks for spelling da lyric all out…muah :-)

29. dem papa says:

Ruggedy..Kai…Quit and Retire…9ice already told u ..Sharrap no one is feeling Chinedu…wats is yah yah yah ..Yll shud Get a Life…Go back to d drawing Board and learn How to rap….Awon oloshi

• Urch11 says:

Why do people allow sentiments to affect their judgment? Don't let your love for 9ice affect your judgment of Ruggedman, try to be a neutral man and appreciate good things when you come across one. Neither 9ice nor Ruggedman feeds and provides for, nor has 9ice given you a job for taking sides with him. Advice: Always be fair to people

30. Ak' Baba says:

Didint really feel anything in this track, i am xpecting Ruggedy to come out hard on 9ice but this is just a freestyle, a studio kind of thing … lovely though …

31. the chinedu is just a younger version of rugged jare… tho am waitin to see what is inside dat album sha…flows and punches are just average…choc boiz hav set that bar waaaayyy tooo high!

32. g boy says:

well this is not bad but not what i expected frm rugged some lines were gud though some were fucked up as for the chinaydu guy if he continues like dis he will not get antwhere but them no bad shallll

33. Godmade(Mano) says:

The song dope no argument. the beef wit 9ice na like 50cent and usher. How rapper go dey beef pop/traditional singer and he dey claim champion? on record sales, all ruggedman work no go fit sell like wetin Gongo So sell not to talk of putting all 9ice work together. When mode 9 been dey find Ruggedman to battle (I’m talking to you ft Banky W, paradigm shift album track one), why him and chinaydu no come face the battle? Na 9ice dem wan flex muscle with abi? Anyhow sha, make dem dey sing, make we dey download…..lol

34. jide says:

i hate rugged man for beefing Nice

35. ROGERZ says:

36. Cosi says:

Chinaydu’s going to be the hottest rap act in 2011 mark my words. 9ice fans, hate all u want, dude is sick.

37. M.I says:

yo!!!!! YO!!!! damn… kid is for real.. shout out rugged records!!!

38. King NairaLanders says:

Chinaydo sounded funny on "9ice the ingrate" track. How could he have said ruggedman brought up 9ice in the industry. Most of the people loved the song because of the chorus. It's just like the Oleku by Ice Prince.

39. King NairaLanders says:

We all know 9ice's track "little money" 9ice was already out before the track "opomulero with ruggedman. The track helped both parties. And again, one the track "opomulero" ruggedman rapped like someone that just woke up from sleep. When you were telling us your feelings and rapping that way, hell no, Sham artist!

40. Ola says:

I think most of the people commenting on here were rented by Ruggedman, this song is soooooo wack. Well, time will tell if Chinaydu is good or not, we'll see how far he can go, no be dis Naija we dey

41. Chris Obi says:

Ruggedman u cannot just feature everyone thats on top right now…come on only u feature 2face,MI,Psquare,Dagrin,Flavour on the tracks mentioned + the other features that wasnt announced….and u're realesing 18tracks in the album…its not cool atall,i'm a huge fan of Rugged but i dont see this as cool…Cant u be Creative again or cant u feature upcoming artists apart from yur own signed artists?…What have u really done to help upcoming artists in this industry?Featuring al those big names will not take u anywhere but i wish u luck men.

42. dbanjs says:

i love what u did

43. Osiboy says:

True talk bro. Infáct, in my schl every1 hates d song,it doesn’t make any sense n its too childish

44. mikay says:

dis kid is maaad. ‘kickin more bars than a pissed of cecilia ibru. . ‘ lol. he should be in choc city

45. shege says:

mode9 lyrical ability+m i swag+ ruggedman hitmaking savvy= chinaydu.

46. @Tochik533 says:

first ur album cover is hotttt!!! mehn i've loved u frm way back.. nd i'd always do no matter wat.

47. Bodman says:

Fuck 9ice abi Nice!olodo….E no fit spell his name right…..Ruggedman, you are the man and fuck every fucking comment against ruggedy baba….You got the wings flight…….You are the best and always be the best…Ve been with you from Adam and i will always be…Am so happy his album is coming out this month…I cant wait………9ice get a life and stop selling rumor….9ice .omo ale confirm ……………….RUGGED jooooo….Won ni fe fi larder gu magi

48. Temidayour says:

ur head de der brov

49. Temidayour says:

50. Buchy says:

Ruggedman u too much.D Best naija rapper till 2moro.

51. teemo tha rapman says:

Ruggedman, u r good, i like u, bt u beginin 2 under-rate urself i mean….. u r a rapper for God sake not a commercial solo singer, please stop dancing Alanta in ur Videos. i knw it sounds funny but it's just the Truth.. U B REAL HIPHOP HEAD… nuf respect!

52. wow Mr.RuggedyBaba him self the Untouchable Master "Na Only Me Fit Sign Me" Chinaydu is coming for you……Haters Watch Out For Him #CHINAYDU

53. Top Nigerian artiste, Ruggedman is in the news again. He has a new work in the market and recently, he invited friends and fans to a listening party to launch the work . regardless of how brilliant, or mediocre, the album may be in reality, you’d end up hearing exactly what it is you want to hear from Ruggedman anyway.

54. […] EXCLUSIVE: Ruggedman Chinaydu – Here Comes Chinaydu […]